Jelousy

Y/Ns POV
------

It was Tuesday afternoon, and I was on the set of legacies with my girlfriend, jenny boyd. I walked over to where I had to shoot my scene, and let's just say jenny would get extramural jealous you see I play y/c/n on the show and I have to kiss josie saltzman aka kaylee bryant let's just say I didn't actually tell jenny so this is gonna go great sarcasm by the way people.

I walked over to my place and started saying my lines to kaylee/josie then I came the part I dreaded the kiss kaylee looked at me for asking if it was okay and I nodded knowing I had to deal with this one way or the next kaylee said her limes then kissed me.

All I could think about were they weren't jennys lips at that moment. I saw jenny walk in, take one look at us, and walk out I know full well she's mad I didn't tell her but what could I do I finished the scene and walked to jennys trailer when she wasn't in there I walked to mine there sat jenny I walked over and sat infront if her

"Jen," I said, grabbing her arm
"Stop," she said, turning away from me

I stood up, walking away
"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath running my hands through my hair I fucked up and I knew it thr question is how do I fix it I composed myself walking back to jenny.

"Jen," I said, placing my hands on her neck, causing her to look at me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I don't want you to get mad at me. If I could go back and change it, I would, but it was only for a scene. "See jennys the type when she's jealous she goes quiet and gives the silent treatment.
"No, I'm sorry, I got jealous over nothing." she said, starting to cry.

I just hugged her, letting her tears fall on my shoulder. I kissed the crown of her head as I texted dani

Hey dani, I'm taking
Jenny, home we will be
Back tomorrow, she's not
Well, see ya tomorrow

Tribrid🧛‍♀️

Oh, okay. I hope she gets better
Soon, see you guys tomorrow

I picked jenny up bridal style and carried her to the car. I got into the drivers side and started driving. I looked over and saw her playing with her nails, so I placed my hand on her thigh so she could mess with my rings.

"You okay, jen?" I asked, looking at the road. When she didn't respond, I looked over to her, seeing her asleep so peaceful