Where lizzie has a meltdown

Joise pov:

I heard commotion in the kitchen and turned over to see lizzie.... not in her bed. I ran downstairs and saw my dad and lizzie. "Another episode?" I ask my dad
"Ye, there getting worse every day," he replies a sad tone in his voice. "I know what to do." I look at him and run back upstairs.

As I get to the top of the stairs I sprint to Hope and Y/N's room I bust open the door hope sat on her bed and Y/N is asleep I run over to Y/Ns bed and push her off waking her up "well hello to you to" both hope and Y/N say in unison. "What do you want, Josie?" Y/N asks "L.....Li" is all I could get out before Y/N dragged me and hope out the room. "Where?" Y/N said in a panic "Kitchen" I say as she runs out of view towards the kitchen while me and hope make our way down.

Y/Ns POV:

I sprint towards the kitchen, leaving  Hope and Josie where they are as I get down to the kitchen. I see Alaric and a screaming Lizzie. "How long?" I say, looking at alaric "uh I uh, " he stutters."HOW LONG? " I repeat, getting louder. I know it's gonna upset liz more, but I need to know "15 minutes," he says

I slowly walk over to lizzie and stand infront of her trapping her in a corner she looks around frantically before screaming, as she does I approach her slowly grabbing her neck gently causing her to tense and look at me. When she realised it was me, she relaxed and fell into me. I sat on the floor with her so she wouldn't get hurt or freak.

"You're okay, lizzie, it's just me calm down." At those words, I feel her start crying it breaks my heart to see her like this. I hold her close, knowing that's what she needs right now. Alaric comes over. "You guys have to get out of here, so i can clean and cover for you guys," he whispers I nod at him and stand up picking lizzie up with me she instantly wraps her legs around my waist and buries her head in my neck.

"My room or yours baby" I whisper to her "j..j..jo" is all she could get out before crying again I take that as a sign she wants her room, I walk up and see Josie and Hope they follow me and I lay on lizzies bed with lizzie on top of me. Josie cones in and sits next to Lizzie while Hope pulls a chair over and sits next to me. I explain what happened to the girls, and I feel lizzies breathe even out. "I love you, baby girl," I say while stroking her hair. i look over at Hope and see her smiling. I give her a nod, and we all fall asleep, lizzie safe in my arms.