Chapter 28

Orlando, Florida
"She's lying." A upset Cole said as his body shook with rage. "Trevor would never do anything like that."  He then slammed his feet against the floor as he let out a cry of frustration. "That damn bitch."

"Calm down honey." Wren said as she took her son's hand into her own. "It's going to be okay."

"You don't believe her do you?" Cole asked. Please tell me you don't believe her he thought.

"Of course not." She said placing other hand on top of his.

Cole looked at Richey. "You don't believe it do you?"

"No." Richey said. "I could tell she was making it up to divert attention away from Victor."

"So I can still talk to him?" Cole asked.

"Of course." Wren told him.

"Thank you."

The phone then rang and Richie looked at the red phone that sat on the table next to the couch and said "That might be him now." Cole moved to get but Richie put his hand up.  "I'll get it." He wanted to talk to Trevor's father first and let him know what Natalie was saying. Cole sat back down and his mom rubbed his back as Richie walked over to the phone. "Moore residence." Richie said. "Hey. Yes he's here." Richie looked at him and Cole's heart began to race as he though Trevor. "It's your dad bud." He held the phone to him.

"Oh." Cole said trying not to sound too disappointed. He walked over to him and took the phone from him. "Hey dad."

Richie patted Cole on the shoulder and then walked over to Wren as Cole said "I'm fine dad."

Wren looked at her husband and said "Maybe you should give Trevor's dad a call and let him know what is going on."

"Good idea." Richey said. "I'll go next door to the Patmore's and see if they'll let me use their phone." He then kissed his wife on the cheek and headed out.

Pine Bluffs, Idaho

The movie soon ended and the family walked out of the theater room towards the dining room.

"So when is Abigail getting here?" Jonathan asked.

"Her plane lands at nine." Roger replied.

"I can't wait to see her." A mischievous grin crossed Jonathan's face. "Aren't you excited to see Abigail Ian?"

Ian shot his brother a murderous look.

What is that all about? Trevor wondered.

"Ian." Roger said and Ian turned his head to him. "We are going to Yellowstone tomorrow." He told him. "Do you want to come with us?"

"I would love to." Ian said. "But I have to work tomorrow."

"Oh too bad." Jonathan said giving his brother an amused look. "Abigail will be so disappointed."

Ian scowled at his brother once again.

"Stop it Jonathan." Dawn said.

"I'm sorry to hear to hear that." Roger said. "You are coming to the party Saturday evening though."

"Yes." He said awkwardly.

"Great." Roger said.

"Yes it is." A smiling Jonathan said.

"You're a dead man." Ian said with clenched teeth.

"I'm so scared." Jonathan teasingly said.

"Enough Jonathan." Roger said.

They walked into the dining room where they met by Jimmy.  "Mister Wilson there is a Mister Moore on the phone for you."

"Mister Moore." Trevor said surprised. "That's Cole's stepdad." Why is he calling? Is Cole okay Trevor thought as his body began to swell with concern.