1. Who?

Y/n L/n
Age: 23 years old.
DOB: ××/××/××××
Likes: Unknown
Dislikes: Unknown
Social #: Unknown
Currently Employed As..: Unknown
Currently Living: Unknown
Relationship Status: Unknown

"We literally don't have anything of her! Doesn't anyone here know how to do their damn job?!"

The male's voice echoed through the room. The dirty blonde haired man stared at the people sitting around the table with folders and laptops, expecting an answer. I bet all those papers and tabs open don't have shit on them.

A small female voice spoke up, catching everyone's attention.

"I-I have a little bit of background. Only when she was a teenager. I couldn't find anything else."

"What makes you think that's useful?" He says in a slightly soft tone while speaking to the brunette.

She stood from her seat and walked over to hand him her folder of papers that only had little information.

At least it's something. He thought.

"I-it's just her history in school. She was exceptionally well in her education, moving up two grades within half a year and graduating at the age of sixteen.."

The brunette trails off as she pulls out the last page from the folder, presenting her boss a paper.

"Despite being a well-educated teen, almost all teachers who taught her or came across her, including the principal, had issues with her."

"Which were?"

"If you read through the notes and combine the questions I had for them.. all I can say is that they could never win an argument with her."

He scoffed, tossing the papers down, and sighed. He gritted his teeth. Just having to deal with this case was completely stupid, in his opinion. Why should I have to be the one in charge? There's literally no lead to anything. Not even a fucking picture! Just a name and age! That's all?!

"In a different universe, she'd be a lawyer.." He replied lazily but quickly regains his composure.

He calmly took in her work. "Thank you for that, Hinami, but I don't think knowing her history will get us anywhere." He then turned his attention back to everyone else in the room.

"Well? What about family? Connections? Anything recent, at least?"

"The only thing we know about family events is that they all died in a car accident four years ago. We thought we were onto her in the beginning, but still nothing had turned up as we ended up reaching a dead-end."

The blonde male slammed his fist onto the table, causing everyone to jump in their seats in fear.

"You're all dismissed. Only come to me when you actually have something." All the employees in the room could hear the frustration in his voice. Without another word, everyone fumbled while getting their things together and rushed out of the room. All but one.

"Once I find more information, I'll notify you immediately, Nanami." The brunette bowed to him. Her words almost sounded as if that was her way of apologizing to him.

Nanami's expression relaxed a little, waving to her that she's dismissed. She only nodded and walked out of the room. As much as he wanted to speak to her, he couldn't allow himself to do so because he believed that the second he'd open his mouth, he'd get carried away from his frustrations.

He sat there in silence. His mind racing.

Who are you, Y/n L/n?