5. Night Out

"Do I have to wear this?" You asked, pulling the tight dress down before it could reveal. . . Anything. You had a jacket this time, but it wasn't long enough to hide your behind where the dress kept rolling up.

After the mission, you all had left together but were quickly tossed a box with an outfit inside.

"At this point, it's like you guys are purposely getting me the wrong size." You say. Shiu stopped and walked behind you, following you closely so you'd be a little less worried of the area you kept tending to. While Toji kept his hands stuffed in his pockets, not even caring.

"What makes you think we'd do such a thing?" Toji said with his head held high.

You felt a small tap on your shoulder and turned your head slightly as you already knew it was Shiu catching your attention. He didn't say a word, just pointed to Toji, indicating that it was his idea.

Of course.

Everything was always Toji's idea.

I wonder if the others go through the same thing.

To you, it felt like the same dress as last time, having the same issue in a different area. You walked into the building that had a long line outside. It was Shiu who led Toji and you to the table with the ones in command. Mei Mei, Suguru, Yuta, Toji, and Sukuna at the moment.

While the leaders had their own table, your seat was next to Toji with the ones in command. A small cup was placed in front of you. You already knew what it was, but you knew you had a high tolerance, so you tried to avoid it altogether.

"Have you not had alcohol before?" Sukuna asked, drinking a shot.

You shook your head. "I have, but nothing good comes out of alcohol."

At your words, everyone at the table and the leaders that were next to you laughed at you. Of course, to you, this was life. Their reactions didn't bother you.

"Mei Mei."

The single name that left your mouth, leaving everyone else interested in what you were going to say next while Toji ignored, ordering more alcohol for himself.

A couple more shots were poured as you picked one up and gestured her to join you with more than one. Mei Mei laughed and picked up the small glass and held it in the air, doing an invisible cheer with you. You both downed eight shots together before taking a moment to breathe from the burning sensation in your throat.

"My, my. Y/n likes to drink, doesn't she?" Sukuna said aloud, making everyone laugh except for Toji.

Challenging Sukuna was not something anyone should do, but after the shots you took. You ordered a new drink and poured a full shot glass, pushing the other to him.

"It's ninety-six percent proof, and I'll take more than one with you, Lord Sukuna, if you will allow it." You said to him, pouring yourself one, already ready to take it.

Sukuna nodded, gesturing that Uraume it was okay and that they were off guard at the moment.

You both took it as Sukuna grunted and smiled after taking his shot, slamming the glass onto the table. "Y/n, what is this drink called?"

"What's the fun in telling you when you doubted me from the beginning?" You said with a small smile while already pouring the both of you another.

"Y/n." Toji's voice harsh and demanding, causing what you were doing to freeze in your spot.

"Yes?" You said innocently.

"Do not treat the man so casually." Toji said while taking a sip of the drink he had ordered.