2. Meeting

You were sitting in the backseat of the car in deep thought. It was currently 9:45 pm. Shiu said to meet him at the entrance at 9:50. He didn't really give you any details, just that you were going somewhere with him and Toji. He even sent over an outfit for you to wear, which was a simple black dress with a pair of heels to go along with it.

The dress fits perfectly except around the chest area, where your breasts were practically spilling out. Once you stepped out of the car, you brought your hand up to your chest to hide your cleavage as Shiu approached you. He sensed your discomfort and took off his jacket, placing it on your shoulders.

You gave him a small smile. "Don't you think this attire is a little.. you know? Odd?"

Shiu shook his head, returning a smile back at you. "You can actually wear anything you want. There's not really a dress code. BUT Toji's orders, he suggested you wear that. You look good, by the way. I'm sorry if I got the wrong size."

"Oh, no. It fits perfectly fine everywhere else, except for that area. Thank you, though, and for your jacket."

"Isn't that the definition of "wrong size"?" He had an amusing smile on his face as another car pulled up. You both stood and turned your attention to the car, watching Toji get off.

So, he's the one who picked out the dress and heels?

I wonder why.

Toji stood in front of you both. He didn't even look at Shiu. He was focused on you.. Well, the jacket that hung over your shoulders, actually. He grinned mischievously at the sight of you.

"Feeling a little self-conscious, aren't we?" Toji leaned in closer to you, causing you to take a step back.

"J-just a little." You stammered out.

He found it amusing. Maybe even adorable.

"I guess you're lucky. Shiu always wears the same shit every day, and I didn't bring a jacket." Toji says, standing straight up and walking past you two.

You had finally realized what Toji was wearing. A black compression shirt showed his muscular figure and what seemed like baggy gray sweatpants. His shoes?

Interesting choice..

Shiu only sighed and gestured for you to walk next to him behind Toji. You three made your way past the double doors. You stared, taking in the view of the building you've never been to. You didn't know what to expect, but it definitely wasn't this. On the outside, it looked like a regular office building, but on the inside looked as if you walked inside an ancient temple of some sort.

A domain, maybe?

No.. probably not.

You walked through the long corridor, then entered a room, along with other people entering through other doors leading into the room.

You studied your surroundings carefully. A throne in the center, with seats alongside of it, of course, lower than the main throne. You followed Toji and Shiu, Toji sat down in one of the seats, having you and Shiu standing on either side of him.

Where am I?

And what am I doing here?

What is this?

This almost felt like a scene from a movie. You knew everything there was about sorcerers, curses, and all, but never interfered with any of them. Toji, also known as The Sorcerer Killer. In charge of people who have no cursed techniques or energy, but was actually proven to be quite useful in this part of his plan. Working for Toji is an honor, but only for people who are skilled in raw strength alone. Lucky for you, he trained you personally. You weren't as good as he was, but enough for him to keep you around. Shiu was different. He's the one with the game plan, strategizing, so everything falls perfectly in place and goes smoothly, even if a few lives need to be sacrificed.