6. Uninvited Guest

Fuck. . .

My head hurts.

I'm home. . ?

"Time to wake up!" Toji yelled as he pushed the door open to your house, making it slam against the wall. Your head pounded at the loud noise, and you pulled the blanket over yourself completely. It was at this time that you had realized that you were laying in the living room on your couch.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" Your voice muffled from the blanket as you heard Toji's footsteps until he stopped right in front of you. His arms were crossed over his chest, and he huffed at the sight of you, practically hiding under the covers. He knew his actions would irritate you because that's exactly what he wanted to do after you had some fun with Sukuna. "It's evening, Y/n. . ."

His words made you sit up instantly despite the headache you had going on. You started feeling and looking around for your phone while muttered, "It can't be." To yourself. You saw in your peripheral that Toji had his hand out, and when you looked, it was your phone. You thanked him and took your phone out his hand, not realizing how small it looked in his hands compared to yours. You turned on your phone and saw the time. It showed 5:34 pm.

"There's no way I slept all day." You said, looking up at Toji from your spot. His eyes were closed as if he didn't want to look back at you.

"It makes sense considering that you've been up since this morning, and that bottle you and Sukuna shared was empty without a single drop left in it." He said before turning away from you.

You sat there for a moment in silence, trying to recall the events that happened last night, the whole night, but all you could remember was Sukuna passing out in his seat while he was gesturing you to come even closer than you already were to him. Which basically meant he wanted you to sit on his lap, but because of how hesitant you were about it, he ended up in that state and didn't even bother to wait any longer then fell asleep.

"How could I have been up all night when I can barely remember?" You mumbled to yourself, but your voice was loud enough for Toji to hear. "Maybe the alcohol had hit Sukuna sooner than it did for you."

You smiled nervously while brushing out the knots at the ends of your hair with your fingers. "I'm sorry if I was out of control last night."

Toji hummed in response before answering. "Oh, don't worry about it. I wasn't with you last night." He waved his hand, dismissing your apology.

"Then how did you -"

"Shiu was with you all night." Toji cut you off, already knowing what you were going to ask. "He didn't say anything about you being out of line, so I don't think you did anything stupid."

You were unsure if you should take Toji's word for it or not, but it wouldn't stop you from apologizing to Shiu yourself. You also knew why Sukuna had passed out. It was because you let him drink most of that bottle you two shared, but to your surprise, the amount you had was still enough for your memory to be nothing but a blur.

"Lucky for you. You had no mission today." Toji said, taking a seat at the table as if he were trying to keep a distance from you.

"Really." You replied boredly, your question turning into a statement.

"Really." Toji nodded, mocking your tone. You rolled your eyes and stood to stretch, only to let out a small groan from your head hurting. "But your presence has been requested for tonight." Toji added, mocking Sukuna's words from the night before.

You sighed while walking towards your room while still pulling down the dress. "It's not Sukuna, is it?" You asked because of the way he had said it.

He shook his head even though you didn't see him after you had already entered into your room, closing the door slightly to change out of the dress you were still in. At least you knew nothing, nothing happened. While you were changing, you could hear Toji's voice from your room, informing you of who was requested you.