One-Shots: "Friends for life"

Story Synopsis:
Harry and Jenna celebrates their 15th year of friendship in their hometown.
Ages:
~ Harry Styles: 22
8 (in flashback)
~ Jenna Collins: 21
7 (in flashback)
Year: 2016
2001 (in flashback)
___________________________________________________

Jenna's POV (May 16, 2016):
I and Harry are going to our hometown, Holmes Chapel. I'm very excited to see my family again. It's also our 15th anniversary of friendship. I should say our friendship is growing strong. I'm so happy to meet such a great person with golden heart.

Harry was always by my side fir years. He stood up for me when me and my ex, James Brigham (Well I think you know who he is) fought. I did same too. When he had problems, he always would like to listen my advice.

Now we're landed to London. After that we will go to Holmes Chapel. I missed here so much. Having grown up there, I find Holmes Chapel more native than Castleford.

"How are you, Jenny?" Harry asked with a bit rasp in his voice.

"Fine, thanks, Haz. How are you feeling?" I smiled at him. He smiled back with showing his cute dimples.

"I'm so good. Honestly, I'm so excited to see our family." He grinned. "I missed my mom so much."

"Yeah." I smiled. Well, a fake smile.

Harry hugged me. He knew my lost and he was hugged me when our conversation opens about it. I hugged him back.

"It's okay, Haz. Oh, and you know, I missed Aunt Anne and Gemma too. Also excited to see my aunt and siblings." I reassured him. He looked at me. "You know today, don't you?" I smirked.

"Yes. Today I met a girl who changed my life, became my best friend for life." He smiled cheekily. "And today should be celebrated."

"I know, Harold. And that's maybe the reason we are here." I chuckled. "Also it sounded like a confession of love. " I joked.

"Maybe it is, maybe not. Soonly we'll see." He smirked. Oh no, I know that smirk.

"Uh-huh, whatever." I stuck out my tongue to him playfully. He giggled as we went to car.

"Do you remember when we met, Jenny?" Harry smiled with brightly eyes. I nodded a yes and smiled back.

~~~~~~~Flashback
Harry's POV:
I was playing ball with Gemma in the yard. I love playing games with my sister. Suddenly, the ball landed next to a big truck. I went to pick it.

When I came near to the truck, I saw a pretty little girl. She has dark chocolate brown hair with tanned skin. When she look at me, I saw her dark brown eyes. She smiled and waved at me. I waved at her too.

"Hey, I'm Jenna!" Suddenly she came to me.

" Hey, Jenna. I'm Harry." I smiled at her back. "I guess you are new neighbour?"

"Yes. We moved there last week." Her smile slightly faded away. I look curiously at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but is there's something wrong?" I asked. I always try to be kind to others.

She told me about her past, her losts. I felt really bad for her. She never saw her father and lost her mother at the young age. So she moved there with her aunt, cousin and siblings.

"I'm really sorry to hear it, Jenna. I hope we can be friends so you don't have to miss your hometown!" I slightly smiled to her.

"Yes, that's a good idea. Thank you, Harry."