One-Shots: "You were right #2"

A week later, July 2015
Jenna's POV:
  It's a week that I... broke up with James officially. Some interviewers asked me about it, but thabks to girls they interrupted and changed the topic somehow. It just looked like second biggest trauma in my life and I'm so emotional about it.

  I'm at my home now. But... something wrong. Oh, yes. Harry still mad at me and doesn't talks with me. How long will he be so angry with me? It's already over a year and a half month, Harry still doesn't talks with me. What if he will never reconcile again? What if he will hate me forever?

  Thoughts make my heart burn. It hurts me. He is my best friend and all my life he gave me best advices. What if he forgets about me? Oh, no, don't be so stupid, Jenna. He isn't one of those people who hold grudges. I know him.

  We argued because I lied him. He asked me if James treats me good and I said yes, but I didn't say he cheated on me, or he hurt me. After Harry learned it, he came to my house. He said that all he wanted was my safety, all he wanted was truth. He said that we're best friends and I should've tell him everything. We shouldn't hide any secret from each other. But I said that I don't need him, and I think it broke him. Including with some shoutibg to each other, we hardly argued and Harry left my house angrily and madly. Then I didn't realise why he made it, but now I do... I'm so upset and nervous now...

  But when? When he gonna talk with me again? Does he knows what happened to this helpless orphan girl? Or he just ignores me? I'm so dramatic now, I know, but I can't help. Without Harry, I'm nothing. I spent my whole life with him. We're like two side of an apple, never separated, same appearance and same character. What did you do to me, Harry? I'm half a heart without you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week later. June 2015
Harry's POV:
  I wonder what does she do know. Do she thinks about me? Or did she forget about me? I miss her so much. I love her so much. I'm in love with her so much. But also I'm mad at her. I heard what happened to her last week and I'm out of my head.

  Jenna... my baby.... love of my life... my crush.... my girl.... my best friend. What did they do to you? You are strong.... I believe you more than I believe myself. I must admit that Jenna is a girl that I never saw someone like her before. Her smile, her eyes, her appearance... Especially her characteristics. Her inside, her character made me love her more. Her character made me to be in love with her.

  If being characteristically beautiful were a strength or a competition, Jenna would surely win against all the girls in the world. Yes, I'm crazy for her. She made me crazy in love. But there are obstacles doesn't let me to get her. Everybody wanna steal my girl... Everybody wanna take her love away... But I would never let anyone to get her heart again.

  Should I talk woth her again? I think I should. My poor baby must be heartbroken now... I will help her. I will to go her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenna's POV:
  I was drinking my coffee when I heard my phone ring of message. I checked it and it was... Liam? He is my friend, but he doesn't calls me oftenly, so it should be important. I open the message. It was a video of Harry singing "Infinity" from their new "Made in A.M" album. I loved this song, but how they knew? Liam also wrote it under of video: He really misses you. We caught him while he sings this song and cries.

  I shocked. Harry cried for me? It's impossible. I know him and he never cried when he was with me. He sings the song in video emotionally. It really hurts me. I should visit him...

  I made my way to boys' house. These four boys are my friends and we spend some free times together. I arrived to their house, and knocked it. The door opened by Louis.

"Jenna! It's nice to see you here! How are you?" He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Fine, Louis. Where's others?" I asked. He pointed to living room.

  We both came to living room to see Liam and Niall watching TV. I greeted with them.

"Eh... guys, where's Harry?" I asked.

"I think he's in upstairs, Jenna. Go to see your boy." Liam said.

I chuckled. "He's not my boy, Li. He's just my best friend. And I... well you... know..." I looked around.

  Then Niall came and hugged me. "Don't worry, Jen. I know you two will reconcile again."

  I hugged him back. And then other boys joined us to make a group hug. "Love you guys." I smiled.

"We love you too, Jen." Louis said. I ran to upstairs quickly.

  I went to Harry's room and knocked the door. I don't think he heard, so I opened the door a little. He was sitting on his bed, humming "Half A Heart". My heart broke when I saw his red eyes. Oh my poor friend. He must cried. Even for a year. I cleared my throat and started knocking harder on the door. He noticed me, but didn't say anything.

"Hi, Harry..." All my words was it. I don't know what to say. He turned to wall and lied on bed. I must broke his heart so hard... "Won't you say anything?" I said. He turned to me. The emerald eyes that once shone brighter than the sun's rays are now a dark and emotionless green.

"What I have to say?" He said. "What I have to do? I didn't want to be mad to you, but you forced me to. All I ever wanted you to know how he's a... not a good boy. I warned you. Not just me, but boys, your bandmates and your even family did. Did you ever heard them? No. Did you ever heard me? No. But did you regretted? Yes, it seems like you did. But it's late, Jenna." He whispered last part. What did he mean? He doesn't wants to be my friend anymore?

"What do you mean?" I quietly asked.

"It means you understood he's useless when he last kicked you. He hit you." He hissed. I shocked... he did know... "I know what happened to you. But... but... I couldn't do anything. I hate to being mad to you. I hate to hating you. I can't do it, Jenna. These one year was like one century. And I didn't know how to live without you. 'Cause you have been always on my side. But... " His voice broke, tears began to flow from his eyes.

  I came closer to him and hugged him. First he didn't hug me back, but then he did. He rested his head on my shoulder and I felt his tears.

"I'm sorry, Haz. I... I didn't mean to hurt you... I didn't want to hurt you. Forgive me, Harry. You and others gave me a big lesson for life: I should listen to others advice. You're right, I should've listen to others, but I was just too stup-" He interrupted me.

"No... don't say it to yourself. It was him who was so stupid. No... I do forgive you, Jenny. And also... friends again?" He gave me his pinky finger. I gave him mine too.

"Friends forever." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 2016
Jenna's POV:
  A week before we released our first single from our new album, Glory Days. It called "Shout Out to My Ex" and it became one of my favourite songs. It is about James and after Zayn broke Perrie's heart, it also about him. I literally split my inside words to song, I enjoyed when I sang it. As if I was cursing him.

Not just me, but also fans loved this song. But James still sends me some hates from social media, but who cares? Now I'm changed about him. He broke my heart in two, but now I'm so brand new. They were right about him, and now I know I'm right too. I would never let any boy to hurt me again like that.

  Oh, let me talk about what happened to James after the events. He was sentenced to 15 years in prison for violating women's and human rights. So his "dear fans" won't see him again for 15 years. I won't too...

About Harry and me, our friendship is fine. We are more closer than we was before. But unfortunately his group went on hiatus. But that doesn't mean I won't see my friends Niall, Louis and Liam again. I love these four boys so much, they are just like my brothers.

  I believe everything gonna be fine in the future, hopefully.