One-Shots: "You were right"

late March 2015
Jenna's POV:
After recording song with girls, I was so tired. I went to drink water and take some rest.

"Jen, do you think you did good desicion? I mean, he already broke your heart in two. How can you give him another chance?" Perrie asked.

"Pez I know your worry, but you don't have to. He begged me that he'll treat me good this time. I hope so. " I said. A year before me and James broke up, because he cheated me. I've been so emotional in these 2 years.

"We just want your safety, Jen. Also... Harry broke his friendship with you due to it, you know. You'll hurt him again with your this decision." Jade said.

"I know, Jade, I know it. But... what if James would be a good man now? What if he changed?" I said.

Girls looked at me weirdly. I don't know what I did to them, but they should respect to my desicion.

"Well, it's up to you. But we never gonna say we told you that." Perrie said. I sighed and went to the door.

"I'm tired and I think it's enough to recording. See you later." I went out. I walked to my home.

Jade was right. Harry and I argued so hard a year before. And it hurts me to not see him around me. God I miss him. I don't really understand why did he argued with me. It's my life and I don't need his worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:
I was with boys in recording studio. I was very tired and we decided to go my house. My last year was very difficult... without her. Do you know how hard it is to be separated from your childhood best friend for 1 year because of an unnecessary idiot? I hate that son of b*tch. He broke my love's heart. Yes, I have loved Jenna for years, but I never told it to her. She's my crush. I'm madly in love with her and it hurts me to see her hurted.

"Mate, are you okay?" Liam asked

"Yes. I am." I said without any emotion.

"Clearly you aren't." Niall said. "You aren't happy for a year. I know you miss her. You just wanted her safety."

I nodded. Boys are only people who understands me. "Don't worry. I know you two will reconcile again." Louis said.

"I..." I sighed. "I go to sleep. It's already late." I went to my bedroom while boys went out to their house. I looked at my phone and I saw news on internet.

___________________________________________________
E! NEWS
It seems like Little Mix's youngest star Jenna Collins gives next chance to her ex.
____________________________________

Jenna Collins, 20, broke up with her boyfriend, musician James Brigham January last year. Brigham seemed to cheat on Collins and they argued. And today, the couple who's in on-off relationship spotted together. What's going in between them?

It seems like Collins gave him 3rd chance. Will they reunite again? Will Brigham broke fanous star's heart again, or oppositely, their love will grow? These questions' answers don't clear yet, but follow us to learn more updates.
___________________________________________________

I am mad now. How... how she could do? She does a huge mistake... I can feel it. Why she does it? Does she wants to kill me?.... I don't know does she have any idea, but she hurt me again... It's so hard to me. I felt tears on my cheeks. Yes, famous Harry Styles cries for his best friend's stupid desicion. But do I care? I don't care for my tears, I care about her... All I know is he will broke her heart again and it will hurt me too. I love you, Jenny. I'm in love with you. But you hurt me instead... Why?