PIPER

FLASHBACK-1490

Piper is giving birth with Katherine and Kather's mom helping her. Piper screams loudly, forehead dripping with sweat.

Katherine: A little more, my love.

Katherine's Mom: Push....a little more. A little more. A little more. Push!

Piper lets out a loud scream and delivers a baby girl. Katherine's mom takes the baby

Katherine: It's a girl.

Piper: A girl. Please, let me hold her.

Katherine's mom hands the baby to her father

Katherine: Let us see our daughter, father.

Father: Forget it! You have disgraced this family.

He leaves the room. Piper cries, tears steaming down her face

Piper: NO!! PLEASE!! LET ME HOLD MY BABY!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!

Katherine wraps her up in her arms as Piper sobs in her chest, Katherine runs her fingers through her hair.

PRESENT DAY

Piper is resting her head on Katherine's chest who has her arms around her in the tomb. She kisses her lovingly on the forehead.

Caroline: Are you sure you want to do this?

Elena: Yes, I'm sure. They're the only one who knows the truth about Klaus. The only ones who can tell me how to stop him.

Caroline: But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never giving it. Are you sure about this?

Elena: Yeah. I can't just sit back and wait. I have to know, Caroline. Please.

Caroline goes towards the door and opens it

Elena: Piper?

Caroline: My love?

Katherine and Piper arrives and stops at the entrance to the barrier

Piper: My darlings.

Caroline smiles at Piper and leaves.

Katherine: Stefan know you're here?

Elena: I brought you some things.

Katherine: You came to bribe us?

Piper: What is it that you want?

Elena: I want you to tell me about Klaus.

Katherine: Hmm, you've been busy.

Elena: I also brought you this.

She takes an old book from the bag.

Elena: It's your family history. It says in here that the family line ended with you. Obviously that's not true.

Katherine: You think that if you brought us some family keepsake that we'd open up?

Elena: I also brought you this.

She takes two bottles of blood from the bag and shows it to them. Piper holds out hand and Elena hands her the vials.

Piper hands bottle to Katherine. They downs the blood on one gulp.

Katherine: It's a long story, Klaus and I. It goes all the way back to England, 1492, after we left Bulgaria. Or was thrown out.

Elena: Thrown out?

Piper: We had a baby out of wedlock. The shame.

She has an unreadable expression on her face but tears begins forming in her eyes, Katherine wraps her arm around her shoulder pulling her head down on her shoulder.

Elena: It was kept secret?

Katherine: Mhmm. Our baby was given away. We was banished to England and we had to learn to adjust. So we quickly became English.

Piper: It was there that I caught the eye of a nobleman named Klaus. He was obsessed with me until I found out what he was and what he wanted from Katerina.

Katherine: And then we ran like hell.

Elena: So, what did Klaus want?

Katherine: The same thing that he'll want from you. He wants to break the curse.

Elena: By sacrificing the Petrova doppelgänger.

Katherine: He wanted to drain every single drop of blood from my body.

Piper takes off her shoes and sits between Katherine's legs placing her own legs over the barrier into Elena's lap.

Katherine wraps her arms around her waist while Elena caresses her feet.

Elena: What does the Petrova blood line have to do with Klaus?

Katherine: It's really tedious but...

Piper's eyes begin to flutter closed, she lets out a small yawn, nuzzling deeper into Katherine's chest.

Katherine: The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood. Witches are crafty with their spells. The doppelgänger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell. Once the doppelgänger reappeared, the curse can be broken.

Elena: So you ran before he killed you?

Katherine: Something like that.

They hear a small adorable snoring, they look down seeing Piper has fallen asleep in Katherine's arms. The doppegangers smiles lovingly at their girl

Katherine presses her lips to the side of her head.

Elena: You killed yourselves?

Katherine: Klaus needed a human doppelganger and Piper didn't want to lose me so she did the deed so we could be together forever.

Elena: Rose and Trevor spent the last 500 years running because you used them. Trevor just got killed.

Katherine: I never thought he would last that long.

Elena: You don't even care that you ruined their lives.

Katherine: I was looking out for my girl, Elena. I will always look out for her. She will always come first to me.

FLASHBACK-BULGARIA

Piper runs into a room that was going to be used for her child's room, she falls down on her knees and begins wailing, tears steaming down her face.

She falls down and crawls up into a fetal position. Katherine walks into the room and kneels down picking her up pulling her into her arms, pressing her lips to the side of her head.

PRESENT DAY

Piper is reading the Petrova family book. She finds a old picture of her and Katherine, tears well up in her eyes

Katherine sits down beside her linking their hands together

Piper: I remember this day. I was pregnant with our daughter, Katerina

Katherine: I know, baby. We'll have another baby. I promise.

Piper: I love you, Katerina

Katherine: I love you too, baby girl. You will be an amazing mom.