BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON

FELL TOMB

Piper: It's so stuffy in here and I've been in this dress for days

She unzips the zipper on her dress looking at her mates with a smirk She lets the dress hit the floor leaving her in matching black bra and panties.

Caroline and Katherine's jaws drops as their cocks begin to fully harden.

Piper: Like what you see?

She sways her hips while unclipping her bra letting it hit the floor and kicks her panties off leaving her naked.

She gets on her knees smirking up to her soulmates.

Caroline: Ah fuck it.

She unbuckles her jeans and kicks them down her legs and rips her boxers off then grabs Piper by her hair and spears her cock down her throat.

Caroline: Fuck!

Piper bobs her head feeling the head nestling down her throat. Caroline coos running her hand through her hair, bucking her hips spearing her rod down her throat.

Piper gags loudly, rubbing her hand over her throbbing clit. Katherine slides her dress down letting it hit the floor and strokes her cock.

Katherine: Two cocks are better then one

Caroline: Now we're gonna fuck you hard.

Piper: I'm not gonna be sitting down, am I?

Caroline: No you are not

Katherine: Nope!

They brush their cocks against her face before shoving their cocks down Piper's throat. She gags loudly as they shove their cocks down her throat.

Caroline and Katherine bucks their hips throwing their heads back in pleasure. They blurs their hips thrusting faster. Piper screams, saliva spewing down her chin

Caroline and Katherine roars firing their loads down her throat. Piper goes bugged eyed as they pull out. Piper moans weakly, tongue drooling

Caroline: Damn that's so hot.

Katherine: Damn right.

Piper stands up as Katherine moves behind her and spreads her legs, rubbing her cock at her core. Caroline stands her up straight as Katherine lifts her up in arms.

Katherine: Ready?

Caroline: Ready.

Piper: Give them to me!

Caroline and Katherine slams right inside the tight pussy at the same time. Piper screams seeing stars as the blonde and brunette hisses slowly rocking their hips feeling Piper's walls tighten around their cocks.

They slowly thrusts faster

Caroline: Fuck she's so tight!

Katherine: So true!

Piper moans, her juices dripping down her legs

Katherine: Wow! God look at you!

Piper: UUUUHHHHH!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!

Caroline and Katherine: FUCK!!

They fires away exploding their cum inside Piper's womb who drools her tongue out. They pull out. Piper moans weakly. Caroline spins her around and spreads her legs, pressing her cock against her puckered hole and slowly shoves it inside balls deep.

Piper: BLOODY HELL!! THAT'S IT!! FUCK MY ASS!!

Caroline: Fuck! This ass is the best!

Her balls slams into her ass, gripping her thighs tightly.

Katherine stands in front of Piper and spears her cock down her throat and bucks her hips fast. Piper screams as both her holes are filled up with cocks.

Katherine: Fuck I can get used to this!

Caroline spanks Piper harshly on the ass. Piper curls her toes as Katherine bucks her hips thrusting down her throat

Caroline: Fuck!

Katherine: Fuck!

They throw their heads back and explodes into their holes. Piper rolls her eyes back babbling like an idiot as Katherine pulls out and slaps her cock over her lips.

Caroline and Katherine stands her up straight sandwiching her and presses kisses over her neck.

Piper: Maybe I can do eternity in here after all

The blonde and brunette vampires smirks as they extends their fangs sinking them into their soulmate's neck drinking their blood. Piper bites her lower lips and moans in pleasure.

Piper pushes them away and walks towards the bed and lays down. Caroline and Katherine lays down on both sides of her and wraps her up in their arms, Piper nuzzles into their arms.

Katherine: We love you, baby girl

Caroline: We love you so much, darling

Piper: I love you more, my loves.

Katherine: You want to find Klaus? Kill him so that you can protect precious Elena?

Caroline: Let me guess; you know where he is?

Piper: No we don't but I could help you find him.

Caroline: But this ain't for free, isn't it?

Piper: I hate Klaus. We both do, Love.

Katherine: Start with Isobel, Elena's mother. She was a research expert. She found us

They hear the door opening from outside making them quickly put their clothes on. They go to the entrance and sees Elijah Mikaelson

Katherine and Piper: Elijah.

Elijah: Good evening, Katerina, Piper. Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened.

He looks at Caroline

Elijah: Your release has been requested.

Caroline: What? By who?

Elijah: The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain. However, we reached a peaceful agreement, she and I. Please.

He gestures for her to walk out of the tomb.

Elijah: Come.

Caroline: I can't.

Elijah: Yes, you can. I've had the spell lifted.

Caroline gets out slowly. Once he's out, Piper rushes to get out too, but still finds the invisible barrier there. Elijah compels her.

Elijah: As for you, you or Katherine shall not exit until I say so. When Klaus comes, he'll want to know exactly where you. He missed you greatly, Piper

Piper whimpers as tears forms in her eyes.

Katherine: GET AWAY FROM HER!!

Elijah shoves Piper away into Katherine's arms.

Elijah: He'll be most pleased indeed.

Piper: HE COMPELLED ME!!

Caroline: W-what?

Elijah: Why does that matter? He loves you.

Piper: He compelled me to sleep with him. That's Rape, damn it!!

Elijah: You are speaking crazy, Piper

Piper: I didn't consent so therefore, HE RAPED ME!!!

Caroline shallows a gulp looking past the barrier

Caroline: It won't be long. I'll find a way to get you, my love.

She turns and walks out of the tomb while Katherine wraps her arms around Piper who cries into her chest

Katherine: Get the fuck out of here, Elijah!

Elijah looks ashamed of his actions but turns and leaves the tomb. He walks out into the woods

Elijah: So it is true. Niklaus----You rapist. I will punish you severely.