01

Change

There once was a kingdom, Beautiful and bright as the moon. Full of tall white marble buildings that raised high and tall. With flowers decorated everywhere. The path ways were always long and bright with shops filling these long roads with merchants flooding in and out, happy families laughing and smilling with joy. With big smiles and a warm welcoming either if you're from afar or from close.
It didn't matter if you were born amongst us, we greeted with bright smiles and compassion. We were brothers and sisters United in one.
The city was constantly busy bustled with energy and many businesses being managed on a daily basis. Children Ran around hectic full of a warm, chaotic, and not that of chaos that overwhelms you but warms your heart as their giggles fill the air.

The kingdom was beautiful, With a king and Queen reigning over us with love,compassion, and kindness. But one day that was snatched away from us. When the queen was poisoned by her own son and the king dueled to his death.
When their tyrant of a son raised his sword against his own parents and attacked the kingdom, enslaving all the people to him.
Buildings raised even higher looming over the people now as a curse and a reminder of who now leads us to ash. As the once white marble kingdom turned as dark as the other side of the moon full of unknowing. Eventually the kingdom disappeared off of maps. The people of this kingdom stayed trapped with a giant and deep gash in the ground surrounding the whole kingdom, Try and escape and you'll fall into the oblivion. And deep, dark, and painful is the death.
When the tyrant king first created this gash many people had died, killing themselves. Many were lost to the oblivion jumping to their deaths.

I was only but a little girl when the kingdoms light was snatched away from us, as a veil of darkness was placed over us and our once bright home never seen the light again.

I was born in a small cottage, living only with my grandmother after my mother died giving birth to me and my father disappeared into the capital to sort and help out. Inevitably he died as well.
And two years after the tyrant king began to reign the outskirts were I lived slowly caved into darkness as well. I was but a small girl in the middle of forest when constant trees and place withered and darkness was all to tell. Animals died and crops faded into ash. Water was poisoned and the clouds were ever so dark it haunted you eyes. A beastly sight of birds crashing into buildings killing themselves as the whales far away were distantly heard. And nothing but despair filled the air as these creatures continued to fly to there deaths willingly without no reason, no cause, but just pure and utter fear that radiated from the throne.