1

Red's Pov

''Red!''

I was zoning out when someone approached me. Turning around, only to find out it was Blue trying to jump scare me. 

''What are you doing here?.'' I asked. Blue wasn't supposed to stop by communication since he didn't have any task regarding there.

''Oh! I'm already done with my task, so I was roaming around and I saw you here!'' Blue said with a smile. He was a naturally bright person, but everyone kept getting annoyed by his attitute. It didn't bother me, tho.

''Were you downloading data? What took you so long?'' Blue asked, as his gaze pointed on the data server.

''Uh, umm'' I was hesitate to answer. Since I wasn't doing anything other than faking task....

''The data process is surely annoying, right? It keeps bugging and takes many time to get it done. Here, let me help you.'' Blue helped me doing my non-exist task. He didn't even seem bothered to get suspicious of me.

''Alright, all done! What task do you have left?''

''...I'm done too.'' I lied.

''Good! Let's have a meet up with Orange thenn!'' Blue replied cheerfully, getting all excited.

I just nodded as  I followed him from behind, heading towards the cafeteria which was a usual place for us to have a meeting.

Orange was already there, waiting for us while enjoying his milkshake. Well at least I say, he was drinking it under his helmet.

''Yo Blue, Red'' Orange greeted us. He was calm and chill person, so I liked being around him.

But don't be tricked by his calm face, his personalities were sometimes weird.

''Another milkshakes huh? I wonder why you can't get taller even though you keep drinking it'' Blue jokingly said. Orange seemed to shrug it off since he didn't like being in argument especially after the last fight he had with Blue.

''Well, you're not even TALL, Blue'' I interrupted. Hearing my words, Blue pouted while Orange burst out laughing.

''Red! How could you say something like that? I thought we're bestfriends!'' Blue said, but I could tell he was joking. Either he joked about him getting pissed off by my comment or about we being bestfriends... I don't know.

My mind went blank as I spaced out. Next thing that I knew, Orange and Blue already got into another fight.

''Red doesn't want to be friends with someone as boring as you!'' Blue argued.

''Oh yeah, really? Said someone who approached me first'' Orange smirked. As usual, he remained his calm, being opposite of Blue who started getting heated up. Don't worry, the fight wouldn't last long since they would get along after that.

''It's because you kept being alone! I was frustrated, that's why I approached you!'' Blue replied.

''Or was it because you had no friends? Since everyone kept saying you're annoying...'' Orange's word stopped as I elbowed his arm, signaling him to stop. He finally realised his mistakes as he tried to make it up. ''...well, I-''

''Yeah I know I'm annoying. You don't have to bring that up'' Blue replied, his voice was shaking a bit. I sighed heavily, oh no... it wasn't usual for him to be this emotional.

''But you know, I will keep being annoying around everyone who I love!'' Blue said, suddenly grabbing both me and orange and hugging us tightly.

''...sorry, I'm not gay'' Orange replied and got a smack on his head in return.

''I didn't mean it that way! I mean, we're friends right? We should love each other!'' Blue explained. His voice was no longer shaking. ''Well, don't worry about me getting pissed off earlier. I was just acting, it's funny to see your faces became pale!'' 

See? I told ya he was a bright person. And annoying. But I didn't care.

''Well, that means we're getting along now?'' Orange asked.

''Yea'' Blue nodded. ''I'm sorry about what I said earlier.''

''Well, me too. I'm not bothered though when you complained me being boring. I mean, wasn't it a compliment since it's rare to find someone boring like me these days?'' Orange laughed it off.

Well, I wasn't wrong when I said he was sometimes... weird.

''Really? So can I call you boring starting today?'' teased Blue while raising his eyebrows.

''Of course, not'' Orange replied as he smacked down Blue's head.

Little did they know, I was smiling all time behind my helmet. Even though we three had really different personalities, it doesn't really matter since we all would be warming up with each other. But to think that I've been deceiving all of them until today, I bit my lower lip. Reality was really harsh after all.

I started to recall all the memories that happened starting the first day we all got here.