''Voting session?''

Everyone remained silent as they looked at each other.

''Yea, you will be given 2 minutes to decide whom to vote.The person who gets the higher vote will be ejected. You can also skip btw'' Green explained her method as she put her hand under her chin.

''You may start voting now'' She added.

''Great. We can finally get rid of the impostor. Everyone, vote Orange or else we will be screwed up!'' Pink directly aimed for Orange as his finger pointed straight towards him.

Orange didn't reply but his face remained calm. As if he wasn't bothered by the accusement.

''I told ya, he isn't!'' Blue hissed at Pink.

''I don't believe you.'' 

''As if you were more believable!''

''Pipe down, will you? We have to focus on deciding the right decision!'' Cyan was more annoyed than ever.

I ignored the noises that coming from them before deciding to skip the vote since I wanted to have a little conversation with Orange after this. Once I got the answer I wanted, I will get him ejected.

Such a brilliant idea, wasn't it?

''Who did you vote?'' Black suddenly approached. I got startled at first but I tried my best to stay calm as always.

''I'm skipping.''

''Me too.'' Black replied. ''To be honest, I don't think it's Orange. He's too calm to be the impostor''

''Yea, Impostor usually would be freaked out when they were gonna get ejected.'' I simply agreed so that he wouldn't be suspicious of me.

''You seem to be speaking from your experience'' Black chuckled. ''Have you ever encountered any of them?''

''Yea'' I nodded. Well, it wasn't one hundred percent lies since I've cooperated with them on my previous missions.

''Cool.''

I glanced over the timer. It was almost two minutes, means the result would be revealed in no time.

''Alright guys, time's up. Please cast your votes''

Ah, finally.

Everyone but me and Orange seemed nervous to find out about the result as the broadcast voting session finally appeared, revealing whether someone would be ejected or not.

Six votes for skipping while four votes for Orange.

As expected, majority of the crew members chose to skip.

''Are you guys crazy? We're doomed now if we let him free!'' Well, not everyone was pleased to come to know about the final result. Especially the pink guy over there. I swore I could see his face slowly became bright red.

''Everyone who has skipped must be dumb after all'' Lime added, supporting his comment.

''At least not dumber than the one who voted for someone without any solid proof'' Green mockingly responded.

...woah, you had my respect, Green.

''What did you just say?!'' Lime was surely someone who is easily to get provoked after looking at her condition just now.

Green just rolled her eyes before ignoring Lime, making the other girl more annoyed.

''You--''

''Enough, guys. We all should focus back on finishing our task instead of wasting time here.'' Grey sighed as he tried to break up the pointless fight between those girls.

''Agree.'' Everyone nodded before going back to do the tasks that were given to them.

I headed to admin. As usual, I pulled out my fake card before sliding it through the scan machine. It was my luck today since everyone didn't seem to notice that I was faking my task right in front of them.

After finishing my non-exist task, I checked on the map for a while to decide the best place to strike an attack.

Medbay.

There's only one person there.

I rushed through the vent, crawling quietly as I headed towards the medbay's direction. I looked up, observing if another crewmates had come, but there was none.

It was only one crewmate there, and this was my golden opportunity to get rid of them.

I carefully got out of the vent so that no one could hear the vent slamming sound before sabotaging the door. The other crewmate who was with me didn't seem to notice that they were trapped inside as they focused on doing sample task.

Heh, this would be easy.

But as soon as I realised something, my movement froze.

That one crewmate was... Orange.

The one who I wanted to talk to earlier.

I started to panic. I was confused to decide whether I should stick on my original mission or do what I wanted to. 

I could've killed him here since it was only both of us here but for some reason, I didn't think I'd be satisfied to get rid of him JUST like that.

I sighed heavily. Well, maybe I should start searching for an excuse to explain myself how I got there since the door was locked first.