I planned on doing my first mission in electrical. Well, the place was strategic since it had vent that was connecting to Medbay and Security, so it would be easier for me to escape.

I stood near the vent, faking my task by downloading false data. No one had come yet, so I had to gather all my patience to wait for them.

Five minutes...

Ten minutes....

Still. they were no one here. I sighed, slightly frustrated.

''Shall I start hunting them in another place?'' I murmured to myself, not letting anyone to hear it.

''What place?'' Someone whispered to me, right in my ear. I was jolted by the sudden voice as I quickly turned around, looking at Blue who had wide grin on his face (or so i thought since he was wearing his helmet...).

''Hello! Did I scare you? I mean, yeah I did scare you. Am I right?'' Blue laughed, enjoying my expression earlier. Even though I didn't really find it funny.

I just remained silent.

''Erm are you angry?'' Blue asked. ''I'm sorry! I just wanted to give you a little jumpscare since you were all alone here!''

Alone? I started analyzing the situation around us. Slowly, my grin appeared as I realised that we both were all alone together in such  a dangerous place for the crewmates.

''You know, Red? I really want to get along with everyone-''

His words got interrupted by the sound of doors slamming. He quickly turned to see that we were trapped inside.

''Y- you saw that, Red?'' Blue's face became pale. Well, I enjoyed making my victim all scared before finishing them off, so his expression didn't really make me feel bad.

''Yeah, I saw. Indeed, I did th--''

I got cut off by Blue. This time, his fear expression suddenly vanished, replaced with a pure excitement look.

WHaT tHe HeCk?

''The doors were closing by itself! That's cool!'' I swore I could see the bright sparkle through his visor. ''It must be the technology here is all advanced!''

No... I didn't know if it was a right time to be laughing, or even crying here.

''It could detect whether someone is going in or not! Awesome!'' Blue added.

''I mean, didn't we already have this automatic door back then in Earth?'' I replied. I didn't know why I let my guard down that time instead of just finishing off Blue since it was a right time to do so.

And don't ask me how I got to know about those automatic doors even though I didn't come from the same planet as his, Earth. (pss, I've studied about their planet before coming here)

''Really? I wasn't aware about that-'' Blue replied. If I weren't the impostor here, I would probably think that Blue was the one since he didn't seem really familiar with his planet. I highlighted, his OWN planet.

''That's suspicious'' I glanced over him.

''No, it isn't!''

''Well, enough of this bullsh**.'' I sighed, as I pulled out my knife. ''I have to get my mission done now, so I'm sorry--''

''Cool! You got yourself a knife? Me too!'' Blue happily confessed.

Wait, what?

''Isn't it illegal for us to bring a knife here....?'' I somewhat questioned myself either I was the crazy one here, or Blue could probably be crazier.

''I hid it, they wouldn't know'' Blue shrugged it off. ''You also brought a knife, so keep it as a secret from everyone, alright?''

You know... Blue... he kinda gave me off some odd vibes..

Wasn't he aware of what situation that he was put in now? Either he was totally dumb or... he was another Impostor.

That's weird. I didn't recall another impostors were put in on the same mission as me besides my own self, of course.

Before I could get to say anything, the doors were already opened. Some other crewmates started filling inside the electrical, making my mission to kill Blue almost impossible.

I sighed. I didn't want to let go of Blue now since he already spotted me bringing the knife... but well, uh... let's pretend like we didn't know that he brought it too.

''Oh, it's finally opened! I have tasks in cafeteria, so I'll get going now! Byee!'' Blue finally noticed that electrical became crowded so he took his leave.

I watched him walking away, leaving me behind. I just hoped that he was dumb enough to jump on conclusion that might raise any suspicious on me.