Chapter 5: Food Fight

Chapter5: Food Fight

Youfound youself at Ikeas dining area. Not knowing how, but you hadmanaged to shake the guards and the fangirls of you. Now that yourcover was blown, the only thing you had to do, was find the othersand get out. But that was easier said than done. Stopping up to catchyour breath, you looked around the dining place, something seemed alittle off, but you couldn't really place your finger on it.
Maybeit was the lifeless body of Syo laying in one of the corners, ormaybe something else. Wait what? You thugged Ranmarus sleeve, andpointed to where Syo was. Ranmaru looked the way you were pointing,made a twisted face, and started walking over to Syo, with you andthe others following.
As you reached Syo, you sat down beside him,and flipped him over so that he was facing you. It looked like he hadbeen through a lot. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you,"(y/n)" He started of with a weak voice "I was to weak" hecontinued, reaching after something in his pocket "Please, try tostop him" He finished of giving you Natsukis glasses, as his eyesshut again. "Syoooo!" Otoya yelled out, kneeling beside himshaking him. Cecil patted his friend on the shoulder and said: "Thereis nothing we can do" Otoya looked at Cecil, and nodded slightly."Would you two knock it off, it's not like he is dead or anything,he's just exhausted" Ranmaru said coldly, looking at Otoya andCecil.
Ai sighed at everyones behavior, and said: "Anyway, whereis Satsuki?" You all looked at Ai, and then looked around thedining Area, he was right he was nowhere to be seen. You all stood alittle confused for a moment, and then you heard it, a loud yellfollowed by something crashing, coming from the kitchen. You allrushed to the kitchen, and there he was, Satsuki. He was yelling atan employee, something a long the lines with: "What is this?! Doyou call this food?! My dog wouldn't even eat this!" Harsh, you allthought. He then proceeded to throw around with the plates and otherthings in the kitchen, making everybody who had a chance run awayfrom the kitchen. One of the employees ran past you and yelled:"Please somebody help us, that man is crazy!" You all looked ateachother again, and decided to draw lots on who was going in there.

You didn't really know what you had expected, this was justnot your lucky day. You had ended up with drawing the lot, and it wasyour new duty to tame the wild beast. Only guarded with Natsukisglasses, you stepped into the kitchen, with a lot of reasuring facesand thumbs up, from Quartet Night, and what was left of Starish,after all, they weren't going in here. You gulped as you walked up toSatsuki, gathered all your courage and said: "Hey, Satsuki. Whydon't you stop all the smashing, so we can get this sorted outwithout getting hurt?" Satsuki turned around and shot you a deathglare, making you whimper a little. "What do you want, woman?" Heasked in a mean voice, you stared at him for a second, and said: "Iwant you to stop this, so we can continue our trip to Ikea." "Huh?You want me to stop, then you should be able to beat me first" Hesaid in a mocking tone. You looked shocked at him, thought about itfor a moment, and then said: "Ok, but how about instead of usingour fists, we make a food fight?" He looked at you like you were anidiot, then shrugged and said: "Fine, you asked for it yourself"With those words, he dug his hand down in some spaghetti and threw itright at you. And because of you being unprepared, it hit you rightin the face.
You could hear some of the boys behind you gasp orlaugh. You took a hand up to your face and whiped the spaghetti of.You looked stiff at Satsuki who just stood with a cocky smirk, readyto throw again. And just as he did, you took a food plate up to coveryou, and then threw it at him. "Hey, that's not food!" He yelled,"Like I care, I've had enough!" you yelled back, dodging a flyingfork.
You both continued to throw whatever you found at eachother.Right until you dodged a handful of meatballs, that instead hitMasato in the face. He looked quite unamused, even more than beforeif that was possible, but he took it pretty calm, right until Renstarted laughing. That's when Masato looked at Ren, smirked a littleand smashed a meatball right in his face. Ren were a little surprisedto start of with, but then he threw some salad after Masato, that hitCecil instead.
And that's how the food fight in the dining areastarted.
Soon it were all in chaos, Syo had awakened again, andjoyned the fight. They were all throwing food at eachother. You andSatsuki had moved out of the kitchen, and joyned the others.
Otoyawalked over to some other customers, who looked shocked at thescenery before them, and asked: "Are you still using this?"gesturing to their plate with food. Not receiving an answer, he tookthe plate with food, and threw it right at Reiji, who then smashedketchup at his clothes.
Ai tried to stay out of trouble, but gotcaught in it, when you popped out of nowhere soaking him in dressing,running away again.
Ren and Masato were hiding behind a table eachthrowing food at eachother, while screaming how much they hatedeachother. Cecil stared at them for a bit, getting caught of guard bySyo who put a bowl of soup in his hair, and then running of again.
In all the chaos Ranmaru walked over to Alexander, looked at thedog for a moment, and then poured a little bit of water onto him,saying: "This is for the jacket" Walking of again. With Alexanderstanding back shaking the water off of him, growling a little atRanmaru.
While nobody were looking, Camus snuck up to the Softicemachine. Putting his mouth under the machine and pulling the lever. He loved sweet things, expecially ice cream. As he was eating thesoftice dirrectly from the machine, somebody disturbed him. "Youknow, eating all that ice cream won't help with your figure, sugarboy" Ranmaru said in a mocking voice. Camus looked up, clearlyannoyed by this disturbance, but he didn't say anything, he justwhiped the Ice Cream of his face. Ranmaru looked a little confused toto the missing comeback. Then Camus put his hand under the machine,pulled the lever and said: "Are you really sure you wanna say thatto me now?" Ranmaru looked at him and said: "What are you doingwith that ice cream?" Camus didn't answer, he just looked atRanmaru with a smirk. "I warn you, if you touch me with that icecream, you are done for" Ranmaru said threatingly. Camus smiled alittle with a glimpse in his eyes and said: "But dear old man, whosaid anything about touching you?" And with those words said, Camusthrew the ice cream dirrectly in Ranmaru's face.
Meanwhile,Alexander were eating some of the meat, that fell to the floor.

Youlooked over at Syo, who gave you a slight nod, and you both stormedout from your hiding spot, targeting Satsuki. He heard you, but thatwas in your plan. He payed attention to Syo, and threw him up in theair. While his arms were in the air, you took your change and put hisglasses on again. He blinked a few times, before realising that hewas holding Syo in the air, carefully putting him down again, heasked: "What happened here? Why are we all covered in food?"Everybody stopped what they were doing as they herad Natsuki's voiceagain, and the Reiji jumped in and said: "Well you see, you got hitin the head with a plate, and passed out, (y/n) started a food fight,and now we are here" Thankfully Natsuki believed him, notquestioning Syo or anything else.

But as any other time thatday, the peace only lasted for a moment. And soon you could hear somescreams and voices saying: "I think they are up here!" "Come onfollow me" "Don't let them get away!" You all looked horrifiedat eachother, as you saw the horde of fangirls closing in on you.Just as they were about to reach you, some guards came running fromanother direction, leaving you no escape route. You all backed upagainst eachother froming some kind of circle. "What do we do?"Otoya asked, "I don't know" Cecil said, "Wait, wait I have aplan" Reiji said, "No, not in a million years am I following yourplans again" Ai said, "No, this is a good one" Reiji reasured,"Come with it Ranmaru said. "Ok throw food at them" Reiji said.You all looked confused for a moment, but then went with it, pickingup whatever you found, preparing yourself for the colliding.
Asthe fangirls were getting closer, the guards were closing in to, andyou just stood there waiting to see who came first. And just as theguards were right over you, the fangirls jumped in, attacking theguards, screaming: "Keep away from them!" "They're mine!""Don't touch them!"
The Guards were taken off guard, and gottackled by some of the fangirls, while they screamed: "What?!""Wait!" "Argh, get her off me!" You all stood in amazementfor a moment, and then you realized, it wasn't everyone who weretackled, or tackled.
Some other fangirls closed in on you, and youall started running away in different directions.
Some guard werebeing held off by Alexander, who were bitting him in the leg, "Getthis stupid dog of me! Why is it even in here!" he yelled. Anotherguard came running and tried to remove Alexander by saying: "Shooshoo, get off doggy, shoo" Alexander let go of the guard, and justas they were about to catch him, he started glowing, and turned intoa horse. The guards' faces were priceless, they thought they weregoing insane, and then they fainted. But that was just one ofAlexanders 'talents', Camus truly were a weird man. But anyway, nowhaving a horse running around Ikea, wasn't that good, so you lookedaround for an escape, and then you spotted it, the elevator."Everyone, get to the elevator!" you yelled to the boys. They allstopped up, turned to the elevator, and within seconds you werestanding 11 people and one horse in Ikeas elevator to the groundfloor.

Meanwhile in the dining area, Tokiya were passing by.Looking at the terorized place, with girls and guards fighting on thefloor, he decided to act like he saw nothing, and headed to theelevator instead. But as he saw it going down, he decided to take thestairs right beside it.
He was headed to the stock, to go findthe chair he had decided on buying. He did knew that (y/n) had toldthem to stay together, but he had somehow got seperated from theothers, luckily he knew how to guide himself around, and he wouldjust wait by the car if he didn't find them before.
As he walkeddown the stairs, he saw a big group of people, and was that a horse?Run out from the elevator and further into Ikeas ground floor, with alot of people turning their heads and screaming.
Ikea truly were afunny place.
He did all this with "Mr. Lonely" playing on thespeakers.

Running out of the elevator you all tried to staytogether, but that was again easier said than done. Ren and Masatowere out of sight, but you agreed on that they were probably upahead, so you decided to continue your trip out of the building.
Running past the bed accessories, Reiji stopped up and pulled awhite bed cover over his head and said: "Hey, everyone look at me!I'm a ghost!" You all looked unamused at Reiji. Ai went over tohim, grabbed the cover and said: "We don't have time for thesesmall opstacles, we need to get going, now" and dragged Reiji ofwith the others.

As you reached further down the halls in theground floor, you started to smell something, in the start, it wassome kind of fresh scent, but then it grew sickly and disgusting.Smoke also started to appear, and you could hear people coughing, asyou stepped further into the smoke, you could hear two familiarvoices saying: "You moron, we didn't have to turn them all on""Sorry, but they were just so breathtaking and smelled so nice,that I had to" "Yeah but look at it now. We can't see and itsmells like a swamp. And were did you even get the lighter from? Areyou still smoking?" "No I'm not, now help me turn off theselights" "See that would be a lot easier without all this smoke inmy eyes!"
That was Ren and Masato for you, no doubt about that.You all rushed to help them with turning of the light, but in theprocess, Reijis 'ghost costume' caught on fire, and he startedrunning around screaming: "Help, I'm burning, Heeelp!" "Reijistand still you moron!" Ranmaru yelled. Reiji stood still, stillscreaming. "What now?!" He asked. You all tried to answer him,but the smoke was getting in the way. That moron couldn't he justtake it of himself, goddamn it. As you fumbled your way through thesmoke, you bumbed into something, or someone. Looking up, yourealised you were out from the smoke, and you had bumbed into Reiji,who had fallen to the ground, due to him running into you. "Youmoron take the cover off!" you said, he seemed a little surprisedby hearing your voice, but jolted up from the floor, and startedrunning around again.
"You idiot, didn't you hear Ranmaru?Stand still and take it of!" you yelled at him . "But I don'twant to!" He whined, could he be more like a child? "Goddamn itReiji, take it off" you said, "But it's my ghost suit" hewhined, the flames growing bigger up the cover.
"For Gods sakeReiji, take your clothes of!" You yelled at him, and somehow youcould feel him smirk at you underneath the cover, that bastard hadwaited for you to say that.
"See this is a funny thing (y/n),because when I ask you at home you don't want to, but right in themiddle of Ikea it's suddenly your thing. But what do I know" Hesaid while taking of the cover. There were complete and utterlysilence around you, from the other customers, Starish and the rest ofQuartet Night, who had managed to get out of the smoke too. Your faceturned red, and Reiji send you a winning smile, who told you, it wasgoing right after his plan.
Anyway, getting over what Reiji justsaid, you got the rest of the scented lights turned of, but notwithout getting stearic all over you, due to you tumbling some ofthem over. The fire alarm had turned on too, due to the smoke, so nowyou were all covered in food, stearic, a few burning marks, tornclothes, tousled hair, some were a little electric, and last but notleast you were soaking wet.
But finally you reached it, Ikeasstock, your first door towards the exit. And hopefully your last doorthrough this nightmare.