𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 Biggest Fan

chapter threeinstagram, narrative

chapter three
instagram, narrative

INSTAGRAM ⎯⎯⎯

Gracie Abramsgracieabrams • Instagram

Gracie Abrams
gracieabrams • Instagram

blairgilmore
hi!!
i know this might be a little weird since we don't really know each other that well, but i just wanted to say thank you for the positive comments you've left on my posts! it means a lot to me.

gracieabrams
hi!!
it's not weird don't worry!
and you're welcome for the comments it's really no problem!
i know this might be a little weird but i'm like your biggest fan

blairgilmore
it's not weird at all!
i actually just listened to some of your music and it's lowkey good
i just might be your biggest fan now 😍

gracieabrams
we can be each other's biggest fans now 😍

blairgilmore
yes 🤭
where are you from?

gracieabrams
l.a.

blairgilmore
no way
me too
do you live here?

gracieabrams
yeah

blairgilmore
cool
i do too

gracieabrams
cool
do you live here?

blairgilmore
yea
i mean, i switch between wherever i'm acting and l.a.

gracieabrams
oh right
i forgot about the acting
what's it like having to move around a lot

blairgilmore
as long as my friends are with me, i'm fine
like wherever i go, madelyn and jack go with me

gracieabrams
that's nice
are you and jack dating?

blairgilmore
NO 💀
he has both a girlfriend and a crush (that's not me)

gracieabrams
wait
how can you have a girlfriend and a crush at the same time?

blairgilmore

ask him lmao
i know it's weird i've tried to explain how icky that is but he just doesn't care 🤷🏻‍♀️
bro turned emotionless after he went missing
idrk what happened

gracieabrams
that's actually kind of sad ☹️
i actually have to go to the studio right now, but can i get your number so that we can continue this conversation?

blairgilmore
sure!
it's (x) xxx-xxx-xxx

gracieabrams
great!
i'll text you as soon as i can :)

blairgilmore
great!

NARRATIVE⎯⎯⎯

"See? I told you it would be easy," Madelyn consoles me

"See? I told you it would be easy," Madelyn consoles me. "Bringing up Jack's personal life was the perfect way to get her number." I scrunch my face up in regret. It kind of just came out, but I know it definitely was not the best thing to do.

"It's seriously fine," Jack says from where he's sitting. "I don't care." I roll my eyes at those words that I know all too well. "Olivia took my pack of cigarettes," he groans in annoyance. "Little-"

"Good," I interrupt with a sarcastic smile. "I really don't want one of my best friends to get lung cancer. I've always wondered what got you into the habit," I add, trying to get something out of him. "Does your disappearance have something to do with it?" Madelyn sends me a warning look. She's told me many times to not ask questions that I don't want to know the answer to.

"Yes," he answers and I smile. "The bad people put me in a smoke chamber and left me to die and then brought me back to life." My smile drops, realizing that he was joking. Hopefully. "I woke up with the urge to smoke."

"Wow, so funny," I vocalize monotonously.

"So, anyways!" Madelyn says with a smile, wanting to change the subject. "The house party still on for tonight?"

"Are you going to be there, Maddie?" Jack asks the girl and I roll my eyes at this.

"Yes," she nods, her smile growing bigger and her cheeks flushing red when she realizes that Jack wants to be with her.

"Then I'll go," he decides.

"Great," she says before turning to her other best friend. "Blair, what about you?"

"I have nowhere else to be because my life is boring, so I'm in," I answer.

"Good," she nods. "Now, who's house are we going to have it at?"

"Not mine," I instantly respond, nerves filling my body at even the thought of a house full of people in my dump of a home.

"Okay," Madelyn slowly says. "We can have it at mine, then." I nod, but Jack doesn't. He's too zoned out staring at Madelyn. I rolls my eyes for the 100th time that day. I don't understand why he and Madelyn can't just break up with their partners and get together, but it's getting insane.

I seriously don't know how much longer I can take watching this.