𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 I'm Coming For You

chapter twelveimessage, narrative

chapter twelve
imessage, narrative

tw: mentions of suicide, severe manipulation, mentions of rape, mentions of abuse

IMESSAGE⎯⎯⎯

tyler ; tylerblair ; blair

tyler ; tyler
blair ; blair

tyler
Baby, please come home. I need you. I'm losing my fucking mind without you.
delivered

tyler
I can't fucking live like this, kitten. You're fucking killing me. You're killing me.
delivered

tyler
Does this make you happy? That I want to fucking kill myself? I'll do it, Blair. I'll write my suicide note and tell everyone it's all your fault, that way when someone asks you what it's like to murder someone, you'll know.
delivered

tyler
I'm staring at this gun in my hand and all I want to do is put a bullet through my brain. I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself.
delivered

tyler
I'm just so hurt by the way you're treating me. You're acting like I never meant anything to you.
delivered

tyler
So much for never fucking leaving me, Blair. You promised you'd never leave me again.
delivered

tyler
Was everything a lie? All those times you told me you loved me. That we would be together forever. Everything was a lie, I guess.
delivered

tyler
I want to kill myself right now. The only thing keeping me alive is the hope that you'll come back to me.
delivered

tyler
kitten whiskers PLEASE.
delivered

tyler
Where the fuck are you, Blair? I'll fucking find you if you don't tell me.
delivered