𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 Abuse

chapter eightnarrative

chapter eight
narrative

trigger warnings: domestic abuse, slightly detailed rape, animal abuse, sexual content (forced), a lot of sexual innuendoes, mentions pedophila (twenty-one yr old and sixteen yr old sexual relationship)

you can skip if you want! it's not mandatory to read this chap!

NARRATIVE⎯⎯⎯

Abuse.

Something I've experienced more times than I can count.

I feel weak. I think about how stupid I was to this day. I let him control me continuously until I drove my own self to the brink of insanity. I let him both physically and emotionally destroy my entire point of existing until I was nothing but an exploited case of rotten girlhood that no one could repair if they tried until the world crumbled. It wasn't even the physical and sexual abuse that was the worst parts of Tyler; it was the mind games he played on me. That was the worst of all.

The gaslighting and manipulation is what convinces the victims to stay and endure it all. They train you to protect yourself, ultimately changing every part of you until you no longer recognize yourself. You're a prisoner in your own home. There are limitations on where you can go, how long you stay out, who you're allowed to see, and God forbid you hang out with anyone without their supervision. Too scared to look nice in fear of accusations of cheating. But you're going to leave the house looking like that? God, you're embarrassing, put some make-up on at least. But only wear it when I'm around, otherwise you're trying to impress other men.

You're all dressed up, who are you looking nice for?

Do you want men to look at you like that? Do you want them to fuck you?