𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 Narcissist

chapter seveninstagram, narrative

chapter seven
instagram, narrative

INSTAGRAM⎯⎯⎯

blairgilmore

blairgilmore

liked by madelyneverhart, gracieabrams, eviemontgomery, and 5,717,999 others

blairgilmore photo creds go 2 gracie <3

tagged - gracieabrams

view all comments

user god has favorites

madelyneverhart me and gracie's wife !! 😘
blairgilmore ofc 😘

jackchampion ew. i don't like strawberries.
blairgilmore GURL what do you like?
jackchampion cigarettes
blairgilmore WOAH REALLY???? 😱😱😱

gracieabrams it's an honor to be tagged in one of your posts <3
blairgilmore it's an honor to be photographed by you <3
user sus

avabennett dm me bbg
blairgilmore on it bbg

maevebennett I MISS YOU BAE
blairgilmore MISS YOU MORE

user WHERE'D YOU GET THAT DRESS

eviemontgomery this pic is so aesthetic bbg 💝🌸🌷
blairgilmore thank you???

user im obsessed with everything about this pic

NARRATIVE⎯⎯⎯

"Am I the only one that thinks Serena is annoying as fuck?" I ask the girl laying down next to me

"Am I the only one that thinks Serena is annoying as fuck?" I ask the girl laying down next to me. We're currently watching Gossip Girl on my laptop.

"Like, I'm sorry, but Blair might've been bad, but it was all in high school. It's normal for high school girls to be like that. But Serena did it all when Blair didn't do shit to her when they were adults. Yet she acts so innocent. It can get annoying," I continue.

"I completely agree," Gracie nods. "And the 'I have to go' excuse gets annoying. Like, stop avoiding your problems."

"Literally," I agree with a sigh before looking down at the empty food packages sitting on my lap. "I'm out of chocolates." Gracie bought me three heart-shaped packs of assorted kinds of chocolate. Like, the ones your boyfriend gets you for Valentine's day. She also bought me three bouquets of peonies and the coffee she asked for. It might not seem like a lot to others but it means a lot to me. Not even my ex-boyfriend did this for me. Thank God he's gone. Hopefully.

"I can go get you more," Gracie offers and I immediately shake my head 'no.'

"I think I might throw up if I eat even one more tiny dove chocolate," I inform, bile rising in my throat at just the smell of the aroma of chocolate that's burning my nostrils.

"Can I get you anything else?" she asks me.

"I'm good," I smile. I'm thankful that I have someone that actually gives a single shit about my well being. Because my father certainly didn't. Rather than caring about my well being, he wanted to destroy it. I think he liked the noises of pain he wrung from my mouth. Same with Tyler. He was oh so similar to my dad's narcissistic self. I'm honestly fucking afraid for his new girlfriend. I hope she isn't a victim of his cruel games as well.

No. Stop, Blair, stop. God, I really need to stop thinking about that asshole.

"Are you okay?" Gracie inquires softly, the question directed towards me.

Nope. Not even a single, tiny bit.

"Yeah," I lie, giving her a fake smile. "Just thinking about Tyler." My voice drops an octave when saying his name.

"Tyler as in your ex-boyfriend Tyler?" she asks me carefully. I nod in shame. I don't even know why I'm thinking about him, but I know I shouldn't. "Oh."

"Yeah," I awkwardly nod. I don't know why I'm telling a stranger all of this, but I have no one else.

"What about him?" she pushes.

"He's an asshole," I inform. Asshole is an understatement for Tyler Gilbert. He basically destroyed my entire life and I only go to visit him because he knows things that no one else knows. About me and my friends. And he's told me if I don't come pay his bills every week, he would expose those things he has on me. This only started a few weeks ago. See, me and Tyler broke up long before the public found out. The break up went public so late because he forced me to not tell anyone about it without him.

She quirks a brow out of curiosity. "How is he an asshole?"

"He just is," I brush off. I'll have to get to know her better before I ever reveal things that personal to her. And hopefully one day I'll be able to. "Nothing much."

"Alright," she nods, getting the hint. "Would you like to keep watching Gossip Girl?"

"Sure," I nod but then remember something. I'm supposed to visit Tyler today. Shit. "Actually, I can't," I switch up and watch as Gracie's smile drops. "Sorry."

"Don't be," Gracie quickly replies, placing her hand on mine. "I understand."

"Thank you," I laugh out, the feeling of her warm hand on mine distracting me slightly. But I don't let it distract me too much. I need to go visit Tyler. "I have to go now," I quickly say as I stand up from my bed. "Just lock the door on your way out."

"Will do," she nods and a smile makes its way onto my face and I don't know why.

Now I just have to deal with Tyler.