Chapter 3: Selee was kidnapped!

"Sis Delta! Sis Delta!" Rozalia yelled from afar as she ran towards me, Liliya following behind. Lilia was sitting on the ground, with Rozaliya dragging her. Liliya, are you really alright?

I walked over to Rozaliya and smacked her. "Rozaliya, please stop dragging Liliya like that!" I said. "Bu-but, Sis Delta, Sis Selee, she was kidnapped by some scary people," Rozaliya rubbed her head.

"What! Stay here, I'll go and save her, and tell Bronya to stay here! Let this Big Sister handle this!" I said as I patted Rozaliya and Liliya, reassuring them that they were safe, even though they didn't look that scared at all, more thrilled and excited... Will these two be all right? I'm worried about their future.

"But Sis Bronya also went to save Sis Seele," Rozaliya replied, a little hesitantly. Bronya was a very dear friend to Seele! Of course, she would respond if her friend Seele was exposed to danger!

"*Sigh* OK, go now; let me handle this," I said as I rushed over, knowing that Bronya would succeed, but I still needed to appear cool in front of my adorable little sisters. I mean, who doesn't want to look cool in front of their younger sibling, right?

Not from afar, I caught up to Bronya with a mischievous grin. "Hey Bronya, how about inviting this sister to a family date?" I suggested playfully, appearing at her side. She appeared surprised for a moment but quickly responded with a smile.

"A family date? Sounds more like a slaughter date," she replied back, smirking. The word brought back memories; we used to refer to our assassination assignments as family dates. It was a word we needed to use in front of the infants, though they couldn't understand our words. It felt wrong to discuss such subjects in front of a baby.

"Sis Delta, Bronya has identified the location nearby," Bronya reported, she was glaring at the place that we suspect is the place where the kidnapper and Seele are.

"Alright, let's not underestimate our enemies. We're unfamiliar with their capabilities!" I warned.

"Dah, Bronya is prepared," she confirmed. Our speed slowed down as we approached the identified place, and we advanced towards the enemy guarding the area. A look of surprise struck his face after seeing us.

"Hey, girl! Get the hell out of this place! I'll only say that once!" he shouted, glaring at us and pointing his gun.

"Care for a bit of fun?" I mischievously said, slowly drawing my blade from behind, while Bronya slowly removed her silk stocking.

"Aren't you a little too young to do this thing? I guess it doesn't matter. I'm on watch duty right now. Head over to the shed and wait for me," he directed, gesturing to a location I didn't even care to glance at, his expression revealing a disgusting mix of lust.

"No need for that, sir," I calmly said, my eyes tightening as Bronya leaped towards the man, her silk stocking tightening around his throat. I could hear his desperate gasps for air. Without waiting for the inevitable, I opened the door and entered, showing three more guards, their faces showed confusion.

Taking advantage of their confusion, I thrust forward, my blade slashing through the air with deadly intention, killing the nearest enemy who barely had time to react as my blade hit its mark, piercing his neck and releasing a gush of blood as he collapsed to the ground.

The remaining two guards, recovering from their confusion, gripped for their guns, their fingers were clumsy with panic. Yet, they were no match for my sharp blade. I use my blade and throw it, the deadly shots penetrate the heads of the confused enemies. Their guns fall to the ground, and their lifeless bodies follow.

"Don't move!" a sudden threatening voice from behind me. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw another guard pointing a gun at me. Oh shoot! I didn't noticed him. Taking him out might destroy our plan.

Just as I hesitated, Bronya appeared behind the guard, attacking him and forcing him to kneel. She disarmed him and, with a coldness, she aimed the gun at his head. "Lead the way or death," she demanded.

"Perfect timing, Bronya. Hey you, lead us the way and make them open the door, or you won't live to see another minutes," I swore, making the captive guard to tremble in fear.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"What is it? We're having a meeting here," the girl snapped in response to the knocking.

"It's me; the lads found some vodka," the person replied. Without hesitation, I drove my blade into the captive enemy's heart. " W...h...y," he asked with all his final strength, and I whispered with a final word for him, "You mean your few minutes? Time's up, lad."

The girl opened the door. "Vodka?" she asked before I silenced her with a cut to her neck. Bronya, on the other hand, used a perverted man's necktie to strangle his neck. "Silk... sil... urkk... stocking... hnghn..." muttered the white-haired man. His final words were something you might not understand, yet it felt disturbing.

Bronya approached Seele, removing the tape covering her mouth. "Seele," she called. However, there was another person near Seele. Bronya seems not to notice the person. I think I will take it as one of my undiscovered abilities.

"D-demon!!! Kyaa!!! Get away from me! Don't get any closer!! Go away!!" Seele screamed, trembling. Did she see it? Why can Bronya not see it? But we couldn't afford to deal with this. I approached Seele and put her to sleep.

"Big Sis... Big Sis, Bronya-!" she tried to speak, but I interrupted, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"Idiot, we and Seele were raised differently. We grew up killing. You can talk to her later once she wakes up. Let's bring her back now," I said with Seele, not uttering a single word.

That shadow, did she see me looking at her directly? Earlier, she showed up out of nowhere. She looks at me with an unexpected smile on her face. It's interesting, to be honest...