Chapter 4: Sister The Great Teacher!

The month of August 2013 at Cocolia Orphanage. We're running a quick test. Matushka is probably going to pick a candidate for something.

"Seele, use your imagination, and focus your mind; sense it, feel it, and control it," Matushka advised. While Selee was acting on Matushka's advice.

Selee eventually gives up and apologizes to Matushka. Seele apologized, "I'm — I'm sorry, Matushka."

"Don't be, this is just a test," Matushka reassured Selee. "Next!" Mutushka shouted, calling out the next one.

Sin Mal went to the front to put it to the test. "You are so stupid, Seele, Watch this!" Sin Mal boasted before transforming the liquid metal into a wristwatch. If I were, to be honest, she did a good job but not as good as my adorable sister of course.

"Whoah! Sin transformed the liquid metal into a wristwatch," someone yelled.

"Hah! This is super simple for someone from the Mal family," Sin Mal boasted.

"That's awesome, Sin! Please teach me how to do that!" said someone.

"Matushka, please let me try next," Bronya said, and Matushka agreed. Bronya went to the front to give it a try. That's right Bronya! Show them what you could do!

Someone from the crowd finally noticing Bronya's greatness, yelled from the crowd, "Look! It's a homu!"

Someone yelled from the crowd once again, "Kyaa! It's so cute!"

"I knew you were the best, Bronya!" Said Seele.

"Big Sister did it better than me," Bronya said, looking disapprovingly at Seele as she shook her head.

I decided to take Matushka's little test myself. I concentrated, visualizing Roza and Lili's forms to mold the liquid metal into the shapes of my beloved twins.

"Look! It's Rozaliya and Liliya!" someone shouted, and I noticed Bronya appearing a bit jealous. Ah, she's so cute. Don't worry, I won't let you feel left out. Trust this big sister to take care of you."Amazing! Please teach me how you do it!" another person eagerly requested.

A voice shouted again, "Look! She's reshaping the liquid metal!"

With a mischievous grin, I altered the liquid metal into a sphere and then molded it into the appearance of Bronya and Seele. "Hm hm hm," I giggled. "Certainly, you must always listen to my guidance and my follow instructions, for you to be as cool as me," I boasted. Bronya, Seele, and the twins approached me, their eyes filled with sparkle.

They're praising me. My four little juniors are showering me with praise! That's right, keep praising your cool big sister! "Kuh, kuh, kuh," I giggled in pure happiness. I could almost die happily!

After everyone had left a few moments later, I found myself teaching Lili in our room. She turned out to be a quick learner, which was quite surprising. Perhaps, I could proudly be the best teacher? Alright! Be proud, my adorable sibling; this big sister happens to be your greatest teacher!