Chapter 7: Delta's alter ego? Half? Twins? Will of Honkai?

The attacker wore an attire identical to Delta's, adorned with two horns and a tail. However, her distinguishing feature was her faint blue hair, its different from Delta's pink hair. Wearing a more mischievous and cunning vibe, she greeted Seele with a smile. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Seele~"

"Dear Sister?" Seele hesitated for a moment. The attacker standing before her had a resemblance to Delta, but the difference in their hair hue and the uneasy vibe she was getting made it hard for Seele to believe it was truly her.

"No! Who are you!?" Seele shouted, her mind racing as she demanded an answer from the assailant. Seele decided to create distance, Seele swung her scythe forcefully, clashing with the enemy's sword. The assailant staggered due to the impact and an unstable stance, but the cunning smile stayed on her face despite falling, giving Seele an opportunity to strike her down.

"Oh dear~" The attacker skillfully moved her other foot backward, regaining balance. Quickly, she swung her left arm at Seele, and along with it, the second sword materialized in her left palm. Seeing the attack, Seele shifted her upper body into retreat and halted the movement of her lower body, causing her to avoid the strike. The attack sliced through the bus; its odd lack of an interior could be seen, revealing the inside as a mere blue-painted.

"If you did lose your neck, my dear Seele~ It might take us forever to find it in this place," the attacker giggled. Seele stood atop the sliced bus, which remained in the air and slowly drifted away.

"Let us go alive; we won't partake in this X-10 experiment!" Seele pleaded, her anxiety growing with every passing minute.

"But will that lovely host of yours allow it?" the attacker asked. Seele remained silent, knowing that convincing her host when it came to someone important to her was often futile.

"I take it as a no, then," the attacker said, spreading her hand towards Seele, her eyes glowing ominously. With a single flick, the entire realm transformed; the once tranquil sky, the solid ground, and the world itself underwent a deep change. The endless sea morphed into a lonely ground littered with scattered debris, where houses, buildings, and structures lay in ruins. Inextinguishable fires raged in some areas, casting a light source amidst the destruction. The sky, once empty and calm, now stirred with dark clouds, shifting the environment into a battlefield.

"Pardon if I am rude in our first meeting, dear Seele." The attacker turned her back against Seele and began walking towards the sword pierced in the bus she stood upon. With her soft hands, she gripped the hilt and pulled the sword free. As the blade of the sword left the inside of the bus everything suspended in the air, from buildings to land and vehicles, faded. As the vehicle beneath them disappeared, Seele and the attacker made a safe land.

"I am Hiraya, and welcome to my very own realm, what it is called you wonder? It is a place you wish you never step into, my dear, hahahahaha," Hiraya's laughter resonated with an unsettling malevolence. "Survive, my dear, survive my game," she declared as she stabbed the sword into the ground. The sword's faint blue hue twisted into a wicked shade of pink upon contact with the ground.

"What are you!?" Seele asked, fully aware that no answer from Hiraya would be coming. Running towards the unconscious Delta on the ground, conflicting feelings within Seele. She wished to escape, to protect her host from danger, yet abandoning Delta in the midst of danger was an unthinkable choice; she knew it would be against her host's wishes.

"Dear Sister, wake up! We need to leave now!" Seele's voice trembled as she shook Delta, desperately hoping for her to regain consciousness. "It seems she won't wake up any sooner," Seele whispered to herself.

A sudden, high-pitched yell was heard behind Seele. Without hesitation, she turned to face the noise, quickly slashing through the spider-like vehicles. Now, the mechanical spider had closed in, leaving them with no escape.

"You are not the only one with power here, Hiraya!" Seele shouted, rebellious in her voice, as she killed every spider vehicle that attempted to pounce on them.

"They're not decreasing at all!" Seele's scream was met with a sudden restriction as she found her other arm immobilized. Following the origin, her gaze fell upon a massive spider web, trapping her arm. In a matter of seconds, the web pulled her violently. The spider vehicle might have a fragile body but their strength shouldn't be underestimated.

"Let go of me!" Seele screamed, closing her eyes in expectation of the upcoming attack. As the spider thrust at her, she used her arm to guard against the attack. Time passed, and yet, she felt nothing. Opening her eyes, she found herself lying on the ground her eyes met the ceiling, confused.

"What the hell was that!? The sword suddenly disappears after I touch it!?" Seele heard a voice, and this voice was not something she could forget easily, it was Sin Mal.

"I see, so it was the sword after all," Seele mumbled, a sense of relief washing over her as she realized they had escaped the realm created by Hiraya.

"Se-Seele!? Why are you... No-no! Yo-you are not Seele! Ahhhhh!! Demon!" Sin Mal's terrified cry echoed in the hall as she caught sight of Seele and ran away.

"Based on her reaction, our physical body was not here? We really did transport to that world, huh? This is the first time I am thankful to Sin Mal for pulling that sword and freeing us, hm hm hm," Seele chuckled, her last words before the true Seele took over the control.

"Matushka!" Seele ran towards where Cocolia was. The moon still shone overhead, casting its light on Delta's unconscious body. On her right hand, a burning mark appeared, engraving a flower with seven petals.