Chapter 5: Seele must be eliminated or not?

I woke up to the sound of silence in the middle of the night. Under the silvery moon, a light gently poked our tranquil slumber. My gaze met the ceiling. I could feel a warm embrace enveloping each of my sides, rising gently as I delicately rubbed the sleepiness from my drowsy eyes.

"Liliya, getaway, Sish Delta, ish her..." Roza murmured in her sleep.

"Oum, letsh's go..." Liliya replied in her sleep.

"Hehehe," I chuckled, wondering if they were together even in a dream. These two are really inseparable.

Quietly slipping out of bed, I make a quiet exit, cautious not to wake up the sleeping, adorable duo. Just before leaving the room, I delicately cover them both with a blanket, seeing them trembling a little in the chill of the air, and plant a gentle kiss on their foreheads.

Stepping outside, I wandered and was greeted by the shine of the full moon tonight. I thought about when, or if, I should start their training. The peace we enjoy today is temporary, and it concerns me for their future. The peace we had is not always present.

As I strolled more in the hall, I saw Seele approaching Sin Mal. I approached them and tried to hide, not far away from them.

Continuing my stroll through the hall, I saw Seele also walking through the hall, making her way towards Sin Mal. I decided to look curiously as I approached the two and secretly positioned myself not far away from them, observing.

"Damn, I'm feeling scared," Sin Mal muttered, reading the paper in her hands.

"I can't afford to look bad in front of Bronya," she added, a trace of anxiety evident in her voice.

"Sin Mal!" Seele's voice echoed through the hall.

"Tsk, it's the crybaby. Get lost, Seele. I'm not in a good mood today," Sin Mal replied after recognizing the voice.

"Nyet! I won't run away this time. I saw you pushing Bronya down the stairs!" Seele exclaimed. "I... I'm warning you, Sin Mal! I'll tell Matushka what you did if you hurt Bronya again!" Seele said, offering a warning to Sin Mal.

"Two orphans who have never met their parents cozying up to each other? You disgust me," Sin Mal mocked as she pushed Seele to the ground, pinning her, making it impossible to escape.

"The sight of you makes me sick, Seele; you're a useless crybaby who constantly seeks help from Bronya," Sin Mal mocked at Seele. "But it turns out you're pretty good-looking up close, so I'll make you my toy before I go to hell," Sin Mal said, licking her own lips. Should I intervene now?

"What the hell is this? A birthmark?" Sin Mal forcefully tore Seele's blouse. Hmm? I've heard about that mark before from those people back then. What's it called again? Ah, right, it's a stigmata. It's interesting, despite how she acts in front of us. Maybe I should watch it a little longer for now.

"The red color looks so unnatural, like a witch's brand, like a demonic curse. No wonder your parents threw you away," Sin Mal commented as she observed the stigmata, sliding her finger across Seele's chest where the mark was.

"Hgnh, please don't do this, Sin..." Seele pleaded. Haa, it seems I was expecting something more. Maybe it's just a mark and not the stigmata from myth. Also, it's a myth, to begin with, but where did the myth originate from?

Before I could consider interfering, the silhouette accompanying Seele all the time appeared, grinning. "I can't watch this any longer. You can't protect Bronya by crying. I guess I have no choice but to help you out a little," the shadow said, releasing a swarm of shadows.

"Watch and learn, my host. I shall demonstrate what true power means," the shadow added.

"What the hell?" Sin Mal, who had the upper hand moments ago, found herself entangled and immobilized by the shadows released by Seele.

"Sin, you're also pretty cute up close, but I don't like it when you call me a crybaby," Seele told Sin Mal, who glared at her as Seele grabbed Sin Mal's hair.

"You... you're not Seele! Who are you? What are you? A Demon?" Sin Mal shouted.

"You're so rude, I'll have to teach you some manners," Seele said, opening Sin Mal's mouth and slowly removing one of her teeth. Sin Mal screamed in pain, while Seele grinned in pleasure. Where did the shadow go? It appeared, then disappeared, and then suddenly Seele was acting differently. Could she have been possessed?

"Oh, dear, I'm so sorry. Did that hurt? I simply can't resist the sound of you screaming in pain; I think I'll keep this Sin," Seele said. "Come to think of it, playing with sin was fun and all. But I shouldn't forget that I'm here to punish this little creep for Bronya," Seele added.

Seele grabbed Sin's head once more and said, "Let's go! Let's do the revenge staircase super ride, Sin! Kyahahaha, it's time for us to have fun!"

As soon as Sin Mal lost consciousness, I rushed toward Seele and attacked her, intending to force her to step back away from Sin Mal. "You have inflicted much enough now! That should satisfy you now, and who the hell are you?" I said, glaring.

As Seele spoke, her words fell on deaf ears, my attention consumed by the distressing scene behind me. Sin Mal lay on the ground, crying and drooling, attempting to shout but unable to for some reason. I was trusting too about their friendship, but for now, it was uncertain, and I needed to make sure her intention was something that would not bring danger.

"Sorry, I was lost in thought. Care to repeat what you said?" I asked, stretching my right arm to my side, a massive blade materializing in my palm. It was a surprise for Seele. "The other Seele, right? What do you say?" I added, pointing my weapon at her.