₄.₄

★☆★☆★

𝖠 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾

★☆★☆★

The girl was up in her room, working on stuff for work, since last week was rather a busy week for the team, she did have some things to carry over and finish during the weekend, which she didn't like but didn't mind either. She wanted to finish everything to be able to enjoy the day tomorrow without the worry of needing to finish work last minute but also the fact that Pablo had texted her that he was going to take her out later on tonight.

According to Pablo, he wanted to take Nicolle out on a real and proper first date, he felt like the one for the dare didn't cut it and that she deserved to be taken out and treated to a nice meal with him properly now that they were officially dating.

Luckily the girl didn't have a lot to finish, but she found it sweet that Pablo wanted to amend his mistakes from the dare a month ago, plus they hadn't hung out as much since the the day Pablo stopped by her house the day after they made up, which in essence was just last week, but the team have been busy the whole week that she barely saw her brother as well, she only saw them in the morning and the afternoon or night when they would finish training, well for Pedri physio, but if anything he was happy to be out of the brace and back with the team again.

The supposed date for Pablo and Nicolle was within four hours, so Nicolle had enough time to get ready, although she was worried as Pablo didn't specify where exactly the date would be held so the girl didn't know what attire to dress into, and despite asking Pablo, he refused to say anything worried that it might give away the location, it did slightly annoy her as she wanted to look her best.

She was alone at home, her brothers were out in the city, Pedri wanted to get some new clothes and invited Fernando along, he did invite Nicolle but she turned down the offer, having to finish things before meeting Pablo later in the evening. Plus she felt like ever since the dare they haven't really hung out with each other so this was perfect. Anyway, the three of them did plan a busy day tomorrow all together which Nicolle was more than excited about.

It's been a full hour of Nicolle working, she had just finished writing five minutes ago and was now working on just sending them over to Xavi, which she managed to do without any problems. 

As of now, there were three hours until she had to get ready to meet Pablo for dinner and she was rather stressed out, she wanted to wear something nice it was obvious, but she didn't know what. She didn't know the setting of the date itself and she was worried about showing up too overdressed or too underdressed.

She would be able to find out based on location but that wasn't going to work this time as Pablo would come to pick her up. She sighed heavily, closing her laptop and making her way to her closet to see what could possibly work for any occasion. Nicolle browsed through her closet, contemplating her options for the evening. Despite the uncertainty of the location, she knew she wanted to strike a balance between looking put together and feeling comfortable. Dresses weren't her preferred choice, as she always felt a bit out of her element in them unless it was for an important reason or event.

As she sifted through her clothes, she got struck with an idea for an outfit, she decided to go with a pair of well-fitted black trousers, giving off a sophisticated vibe without being too formal. For the top, she settled on a stylish white crop top, knowing it would add a touch of casual elegance to her ensemble. Nicolle paired the outfit with a classic leather jacket, just in case the evening breeze made its presence, again who knew whether the atmosphere would be outside or inside, but Pablo so she just wanted to be prepared. She opted for ankle boots to complete the look, striking the perfect balance between stylish and comfortable footwear.