1-5

Chapter 1 Fake Corpse

"hiss......"

So cold!

Bai Qianmo slowly opened her eyes and felt that her whole body was numb.

She looked around with a puzzled expression, and her eyes rested on a six or seven-year-old boy next to her.

The little boy was dressed in a white outfit with a sky-high ponytail on his head. He was immersed in digging holes. He looked pretty good-looking from the side.

Next to the little boy stood an old man with a white beard, white hair, white eyebrows, and a white robe, with an immortal air and a kind face. He was looking ahead in trance.

Bai Qianmo blinked, looking confused.

What on earth is this place?

Why do you see an old man and a young man in ancient costumes?

Just when Bai Qianmo was confused, the little boy said without raising his head: "Master, who is so heartless? Leaving a three-year-old girl to freeze to death in the wilderness, no one can Collect the corpse, it's so pitiful!"

The old man still looked forward and sighed: "Oh! Who knows? Since our master and disciple have met, we should do good deeds, dig a hole and bury her, and let her rest in peace!"

Bai Qianmo blinked again.

What the hell?

A three-year-old girl?

Where?

Why don't I see it?

Bai Qianmo looked confused and slowly raised her upper body with difficulty. The first thing she saw was her short legs, which were just a few inches short.

Looking at his body and hands again, it felt as if he had been struck by lightning.

This this......

Why the hell did I shrink in place?

No way?

Shrink in place after being shot?

Damn it!

I'll fuck your grandma's skinned duck eggs!

It's so off the mark!

But look around, it doesn't look like the place where I was shot!

She clearly remembered that because her godmother had an accident, she rushed back from a foreign mercenary training camp to take over her godmother's gang, but she didn't expect that she would be targeted as soon as she got off the plane and chased all the way!

She was chased into the wilderness outside the city, and then she was surrounded by her godmother's most trusted men and shot her in the head mercilessly, with the purpose of preventing her from returning alive to take over godmother's gang.

Wait, am I dead?

Why is it still shrinking? How come it appears here?

"Excuse me! Where are these four?" Bai Qianmo suddenly spoke. Due to his young age, his voice still had a thick milky voice.

The little boy who was digging a hole suddenly stiffened up and turned his head to look at Bai Qianmo.

The next second——

The little boy jumped three feet high.

"Wow! Master, Master...Father, you are cheating!"

Bai Qianmo: "..."

I am a fucking living person!

The old man, who was all white, caught the little boy who was jumping up and down. His eyes widened and he looked at Bai Qianmo with a look of disbelief on his face, who was raising his upper body and looking confused.