341-345

Chapter 341 Jin Bei laid an egg

In the evening of the next day, Mr. Yang, the minister of Taichang Temple, came to the palace with 300,000 taels of silver notes.

Mr. Yang lost a lot of weight in two days, and seemed to have aged more than ten years.

Not only him, but their whole family no longer looked as high-spirited as before.

The skunk's stinky liquid tortured their family into unspeakable misery. They felt nauseous when they ate, and it was strange that they didn't lose weight.

Master Yang respectfully handed the three hundred thousand taels of silver notes to Ye Chufeng, but Ye Chufeng just looked at him coldly and did not reach out to take it.

"Mr. Yang, to whomever you write the IOU to, you will give this bank note to me. I don't have the IOU to return it to you."

Bai Qianmo reached into her small satchel, took out the IOU from the space and played with it in her hand.

Master Yang handed Bai Qianmo the 300,000 taels of silver notes: "Little princess, please count them!"

Bai Qianmo took the banknote and counted it in front of Mr. Yang before returning the IOU to him.

After receiving the IOU, Mr. Yang didn't want to stay for a moment. He greeted Ye Chufeng and left the palace in despair.

Bai Qianmo walked up to Ye Mulin with 300,000 taels of silver notes: "Brother, this is your compensation, you should keep it!"

Ye Mulin smiled gently: "Brother is not short of money, eighth sister, I will give these to you."

Bai Qianmo shook his head: "I don't want it, and I'm not short of money. You can keep your compensation and save it for your wife."

Ye Mulin knew that if Bai Qianmo said he didn't want it, he would definitely not want it.

So, he smiled and said: "Bamei, you have a secret room. It's safest for you to keep it for your eldest brother. I'll ask you to get it when your eldest brother needs it."

"Okay then! It's really safe to leave it here. I'll take it out when you get married."

Bai Qianmo's eyes rolled around, imagining the wedding scene between her eldest brother and Su Wanqing.

Well, it seems that I will have to start planning my eldest brother's wedding in a while.

In mid-March, the royal family held a wedding for the prince.

During the prince's wedding, Bai Qianmo was the most relaxed.

She is just a child, she doesn't have to worry about anything, she can just play as much as she wants.

Seeing the grand ceremony of the prince's wedding, Bai Qianmo began to look forward to his eldest brother's wedding.

On the way back from the palace, Ye Chufeng held Bai Qianmo's little hand and strolled all the way back to the palace.

Returning to the palace, Ye Chufeng said: "Mo'er, my father has already cleared the land for planting vegetables. I'll let you plant the vegetables in the next two days!"

When Bai Qianmo heard this, she agreed: "Great, I will plant vegetables tomorrow, and I will go and have a look. I will plant more this year. When my eldest brother gets engaged, we will use the vegetables we grow at home to entertain guests."

Ye Mulin smiled gently, feeling warm in his heart. He felt extremely happy to have a worry-free eighth sister.

Although he hasn't fallen in love with Su Wanqing yet, he has some inexplicable expectations for getting engaged to Su Wanqing.