36-40

Chapter 36 I didn't see anything

Bai Qianqian looked delighted: "Yeah, my second sister and my third sister and I will wait for you at the gate of the palace this afternoon."

"Okay, then I'll leave first." Bai Qianmo walked to Nie Wenjing's side and whispered: "Mother, watch out for the three of them, eldest sister, and don't let them come into contact with the old lady, otherwise the efforts of the past two days will be in vain. ."

Nie Wenjing nodded, "Don't worry! Mother will take good care of them."

Bai Qianmo followed Ye Mulin and Ye Munan and left. The three Bai Qianqian sisters were also called back to the room by Nie Wenjing. Only Mrs. Bai was left to yell at the housekeeper: "Why are you still standing there? Why don't you come and help me back?"

The housekeeper hurried forward to help Mrs. Bai, but Mrs. Bai had been sitting on the ground for a long time, and her legs were so numb that she could not walk. The housekeeper and a servant had to carry her back to the room.

By the afternoon.

Rumors about Mrs. Bai spread throughout the capital.

Not only did the gatekeeper who was kicked out of the house spread the news, but even the neighbors who watched the excitement in the morning began to spread the word.

They talked about how vicious Mrs. Bai was and how she abused the gentle and kind general's wife.

In short, before it gets dark, Mrs. Bai is famous throughout the capital.

Mrs. Bai herself didn't know how famous she was in the capital. It wasn't until she went out three days later that she heard someone pointing fingers behind her back. She almost lost her temper and had a brain attack.

...

In the following period, apart from practicing and studying, Bai Qianmo kept brainwashing her three sisters and taught them the greatness of maternal love every day.

Since Mrs. Bai became famous, the three Bai Qianqian sisters have never had contact with Mrs. Bai.

The old woman tried to get close to the three sisters several times, but was thwarted by Nie Wenjing's timely appearance.

Time flew by.

It has been a month since Bai Qianmo traveled to Nanyan Kingdom.

In half a month it will be New Year's Eve.

However, a month has passed, and Bai Qianmo still hasn't developed any internal strength, but his little body has become much rounder and his strength has become much stronger.

She has learned all of Dr. Sun's acupuncture techniques, she just needs to practice them.

Luo Jiuying spent two hours every day teaching Bai Qianmo medical skills. Although Bai Qianmo knew those basic things, she still studied them seriously, just to consolidate them again.

Bai Qianmo's three sisters now began to rely on Nie Wenjing and gradually got rid of their fear of Mrs. Bai.

How could Mrs. Bai be willing to do this?

She has trained the three Bai Qianqian sisters for so long just so that the three sisters can become chess pieces in her hands.

Being able to marry into a powerful family in the future will allow General Bai to advance further, and he will also be able to take care of his future grandson.

Now that Nie Wenjing could not be suppressed, she had to keep the three sisters firmly in her hands no matter what.

But Nie Wenjing and Bai Qianmo didn't give her this chance, and guarded her like a thief every day.