151-155

Chapter 151 Isn't it just typhoid fever? Disciple can cure

The emperor knelt down and caught Bai Qianmo who was flying towards him.

"Girl Mo'er, what delicious food have you brought to Uncle Huang? Let Uncle Huang see it quickly."

Bai Qianmo shook his head: "Uncle Huang, please close your eyes first, then open your mouth, taste it first, and then guess what it is?"

The emperor closed his eyes and opened his mouth without hesitation.

Bai Qianmo stuffed a cicada into his mouth and quickly closed the food box.

The emperor chewed it a few times, and the delicious and crispy texture made him open his eyes instantly.

"Girl Mo'er, what is this that tastes so delicious? Uncle Huang can't guess it. This is the first time that Uncle Huang has tasted this!"

Bai Qianmo asked: "Uncle Huang, do you still want to eat?"

"Why don't you want to eat such delicious food? Bring it out to me quickly."

"Okay!" Bai Qianmo smiled mischievously and opened the food box.

When he saw the fried golden cicadas in the food box, the corners of the emperor's mouth twitched wildly, and even the corners of his eyes kept twitching?

"Mo'er, is this what you just gave me to eat?"

"Yeah, that's it!" Bai Qianmo said with a smile: "Uncle Huang, you don't know that this dish of deep-fried fish was almost cut off by the emperor's grandfather."

The emperor raised his eyebrows: "Oh? Really? Your imperial grandfather likes to eat so much?"

Bai Qianmo nodded like a chicken pecking at rice: "Well, at first I said I wouldn't eat it even to death, but soon I couldn't help but eat it. I even asked my niece not to keep it for you, but to give it to him.

Of course my niece disagrees! Even if my niece doesn't eat it herself, she still has to leave such a good thing to you. "

The emperor, who was still a little disgusted with bugs, felt instantly relieved when he heard this.

I don't think there's anything scary about eating bugs.

The most important thing is that this insect is really not an ordinary delicious food.

"Well, Mo'er is still a filial girl. She knows how to leave delicious food for Uncle Huang. Take it out quickly. I can't wait to eat it."

Bai Qianmo smiled, took out the cicada and put it on the table.

The emperor picked up his chopsticks and started eating. The more he ate, the more addicted he became.

Bai Qianmo swallowed, stretched out her little hand, grabbed one and stuffed it into her mouth to satisfy her craving.

The emperor smiled fondly and thought Mo'er's little gesture was extremely cute.

Eunuch Yu had the foresight to bring two pairs of chopsticks and handed them to Bai Qianmo and Ye Muchen.

The two little guys took the chopsticks and ate with the emperor.

While eating, the emperor asked: "Girl, how do you know this thing is edible?"

"My niece knows a lot. Not only can this be eaten, but there are also many insects that can be eaten." Bai Qianmo had a serious look on her face, stretched out her fleshy little hand, clasped her fingers and said: "For example, bee pupae, bamboo insects, locusts, scorpions, centipedes and other insects are all edible."