436-440

Chapter 436 Beautiful and delicious flowers

Qin Ruoshuang put the pancakes on a plate and handed them to Bai Qianmo who was at the door of the kitchen.

Bai Qianmo couldn't wait to tear off a small piece and feed it to Qin Ruoshuang's mouth.

"Concubine, how do you like it?"

Qin Ruoshuang was not polite and opened her mouth to eat. She enjoyed the process of her daughter feeding her food.

The pancake has a faint fragrance in the mouth, and has the unique sweet and sour taste of azalea.

"Well, it's quite delicious, Mo'er, you should try it too."

Bai Qianmo also tore off a small piece and stuffed it into her mouth, "It's really good! Concubine, let's make more and let the emperor's grandfather and the emperor's grandmother taste it later.

When the azalea sauce is ready, we will use the flower sauce to make shortbread. It is absolutely delicious. "

"Of course, no problem. As long as you can tell me how to do it, my concubine can make it."

The mother and daughter were chatting and making pancakes, while Bai Qianmo could only lean against the door of the kitchen. Qin Ruoshuang refused to let her into the kitchen at all.

By the time Qin Ruoshuang finished making all the pancakes, Bai Qianmo had already finished the first pancake.

The pancakes are not big and very thin, so it is very easy for one person to eat one pancake.

After smacking his lips a few times, Bai Qianmo said with a satisfied look on his face: "It's so delicious. It's like a delicacy in the world. My daughter is full."

"As long as you're full, we'll send the pancakes out after my mother-in-law washes the bowls and pots."

"Mother, come and wash my daughter! Thank you for your hard work."

Qin Ruoshuang's eyes widened: "Stop, don't enter the kitchen, get out."

Bai Qianmo paused and retracted his outgoing leg angrily.

After thinking about it, he turned around and went to the living room to get a kettle, filled a pot of spiritual spring water and started boiling water.

The azalea that I brought into the space has been used up, but there is still a lot outside. I will brew the azalea with Lingquan water later and make some scented tea for everyone.

By the time Qin Ruoshuang washed the pots and dishes, the water in the spiritual spring was almost boiling.

Bai Qianmo took Qin Ruoshuang out of the space.

Back in Bai Qianmo's room, Bai Qianmo washed some more azalea petals, took out the boiled Lingquan water, and brewed the azalea petals into scented tea.

After the scented tea was brewed, Bai Qianmo took out the pancakes from the space with a thought.

"Mother and concubine, please rest here for a while while my daughter goes to ask the emperor's grandfather and the others to come and taste the pancakes."

Qin Ruoshuang smiled and nodded: "Okay, let's go!"

Bai Qianmo turned around and left the room. When she came back, the Supreme Emperor, Supreme Queen and others were following behind her.

As soon as they entered Bai Qianmo's room, the Supreme Emperor and the Supreme Queen looked at each other, and then both looked at Ye Muchen.

This boy is not stupid. He knows how to pick flowers for his eighth sister and arrange them all over the house.