- 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

In the sweltering heat of a Texan summer day, Georgie Cooper, a 17-year-old high school student, found himself captivated by the arrival of a new family across the street. As his siblings played and teased each other, Georgie couldn't help but notice a short guy named William Smith stepping out of the pickup truck. With black hair and mesmerizing ocean blue eyes, William was a mystery waiting to unfold.

Intrigued, Georgie approached the newcomers, and a friendship quickly blossomed between him and the 15-year-old William. As they spent more time together, Georgie discovered emotions he hadn't expected – love. The story weaves through their shared moments, highs, and lows, all against the backdrop of the scorching Texas sun.

The plot thickens as Georgie grapples with his growing feelings. Will he find the courage to reveal his emotions to William, risking their friendship? How will William react to Georgie's confession, and what impact will it have on their relationship? Amidst the romance, the narrative also explores how Georgie's family reacts to this unexpected turn of events, adding layers of complexity to their journey of self-discovery and acceptance.

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

MEET THE PROTAGONISTS

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 "𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐞" 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫

George Cooper Jr., also known as Georgie, is a complex individual with a variety of traits and characteristics that make up his personality.

In terms of personality, Georgie exudes confidence and cockiness, often displaying a strong belief in his own abilities. He is skilled in certain areas, likely excelling in areas where he has applied himself, though he may not always demonstrate his full potential due to his tendency towards laziness. Despite this, he possesses a certain level of intelligence, though it may be overshadowed at times by his more dominant traits.