𝟕. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

As they drove to the police station, Officer Anderson kept a watchful eye on William, who sat quietly in the passenger seat, still visibly shaken from the ordeal in the forest. The car hummed with the sound of the engine, the only interruption being the occasional sound of William's heavy breathing.

Officer Anderson glanced at William from time to time, his expression filled with concern. He knew that the young boy had been through a terrifying experience, and he wanted to ensure that he felt safe and supported.

"Are you feeling okay, William?" Officer Anderson asked softly, breaking the silence. "You're safe now. We'll get you some help and figure out what happened out there."

William nodded, but his gaze remained fixed on the passing scenery outside the car window. His mind was still reeling from the events of the night, and he struggled to find the words to express his emotions.

As they pulled up to the police station, Officer Anderson guided William inside, where they were met by a team of officers ready to assist with William's case. They escorted him to a quiet room where he could rest and receive medical attention, ensuring that he would be taken care of as they began their investigation into the mysterious incident in the forest.

At the station, William was escorted to a small medical room where a doctor awaited him. The doctor, a kind-faced woman with a gentle demeanor, greeted William warmly and began her examination.

"Hello, William," she said softly, offering him a reassuring smile. "My name is Dr. Parker. I'm here to make sure you're okay."

William nodded hesitantly, his eyes still reflecting the fear and uncertainty he had experienced in the forest.

Dr. Parker proceeded with the examination, checking William's vital signs and carefully inspecting him for any injuries. She asked him a series of questions about what had happened, but William's responses were limited, his voice barely above a whisper.

Sensing William's apprehension, Dr. Parker maintained a calm and patient demeanor, reassuring him that he was safe and that she was there to help him.

After completing the examination, Dr. Parker offered William a comforting smile. "You're going to be okay, William," she said gently. "You've been through a lot, but you're in good hands now."

As William left the medical room, he felt a sense of relief wash over him, knowing that he had received the care and attention he needed. He was grateful for the support of the officers and medical staff who were working tirelessly to ensure his well-being.

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

In the dimly lit room, Leo and Jupiter found solace in each other's arms. Their bodies entwined, they lay nestled together on Leo's bed, the soft warmth of the blankets enveloping them.