𝟑. 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐞! 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩!

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MENTIONS OF A FIRE, INJURIES AND A HOSPITAL!

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

The school corridors hum with activity, even under the dreary cloak of rain. Georgie, his steps echoing against the linoleum floor, weaves through clusters of students huddled under colorful umbrellas, their chatter merging with the rhythm of raindrops outside.

His destination is clear – the familiar metal expanse of his locker stands like a sentinel amidst the bustling hallway. Yet, it's not the locker itself that draws his attention, but rather the figure standing nearby – William, a welcome sight amid the grayness of the morning.

As Georgie approaches, his senses keenly attuned to the scene unfolding, he notices the subtle nuances of the moment. The soft patter of rain against the windows provides a soothing backdrop, punctuated by the occasional rumble of thunder echoing in the distance.

With each step, anticipation builds within Georgie, a sense of warmth and familiarity washing over him like a comforting embrace. His heart beats a little faster, the prospect of seeing William lending an air of excitement to the mundane routine of the school day.

Finally, as he draws nearer to William's locker, Georgie can't help but smile – a smile born of friendship and the promise of shared moments ahead. Today, amid the gray monotony of a rainy Monday, Georgie finds solace in the presence of a friend, ready to brighten even the darkest of days with their companionship.

The soft echoes of the school hallway surround Georgie as he approaches William's locker, his steps accompanied by the rhythmic melody of raindrops outside. As he reaches his friend's side, Georgie's eyes light up with a genuine smile, a warmth emanating from his demeanor.

"Hey, William!" Georgie greets with a friendly enthusiasm, his voice cutting through the ambient sounds of students and rain. "I didn't realize you go to the same school! What a pleasant surprise," he continues, the surprise evident in his tone, but coupled with genuine delight.

William, turning from his locker to face Georgie, reciprocates the smile. "Yeah, it's a new school for me," he explains, a touch of excitement coloring his words. "Quite a change from back home, but I'm adjusting," he adds, his British accent carrying a hint of nostalgia for the place he left behind.

The realization that their daily routines now overlap, that they share the same hallways adds a delightful twist to their friendship. The school, once a backdrop to their individual lives, becomes a shared space where new memories and experiences await.

As they stand there, the rain tapping gently on the windows, Georgie and William engage in a conversation that transcends the mundane. Plans for the day and the prospect of navigating the ups and downs of high school together become the threads weaving a deeper connection between them. The rainy Monday morning, which started with a hint of gray, now holds the promise of vibrant friendships and shared adventures within the walls of their shared educational journey.