𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

Mika

I closed the door behind me and walked over to the robes and searched for my name. When I finally got it I grabbed mine and then Valentina's robe that was next to mine and gave it to her.

"Thanks." She said and took it.

"You don't think we have to actually get, you know...naked naked, do you?" I asked her.

"No just keep your underwear on." She said and began to undress.

"Okay." I said and turned my back to her and began to undress. Now I'm only left in my boxers and sports bra, grabbing my robe I quickly put it on and tied it.

"This robe is so comfy and fluffy."

Valentina looks over at me with a tiny smile and shook her head at me, she took of her crop top and then her shorts letting them fall to her feet. I looked away and gave her some privacy.

Definitely don't want a boner right now!

"Scared you'll get a boner sweetheart." She said teasingly making me smile and shook my head.

When I looked at her again she had her robe on and went to the other door and knocked on it as we were advised by the receptionist. I can vaguely hear other couples talking in their own rooms, a worker opens the door.

"Face masks and pedicures are right this way." Another woman approaches us and smiles at us, before turning and leading us to another door.

"Unfortunately the other customers before you are still in process of their treatment and have about ten minutes left. We have a steam room right through that door if you would like to wait there, that's what most customers like to do." The woman said to us.

"That's perfectly fine." I replied and Valentina nods.

"We don't mind waiting." Valentina said with a smile.

We walk in and I'm immediately hit by a wave of moist heat. I take in a stuffy breath, walking behind Valentina.

"Aren't we doing this again after the pedicure thing?" I asked her while I'm following behind her, taking the lead by taking off her robe, setting it beside herself, and then sitting down on the bench. I'm half naked right now also next to a half naked Valentina.

"Sauna and steam rooms are different, but a lot like this." She replied to me already sounding calm as I see her shoulders relaxing and lays back against the wall, closing her eyes.

"This one is going to be wet because of the steam, but a sauna just gets you super hot and makes you sweat." She tells me more.

"And we want that why?" I ask, peeking her one eye open to look at me.

"Sweating is good for you and loosens your muscles, idiot. Now shut up and relax." She tells me, shifting slightly, before breathing in deeply and let her shoulders relax as she breathes back out.

I'm trying to relax but my nose feels stuffy and uncomfortable. I open my eyes to look at Valentina to see how she's doing. I get distracted of how she's sitting there, her skin wet and shiny, and somehow she makes all of this look good. Her lips are parted and she slowly runs her slender hand over her neck, her collarbone, then shoulder, and her hair is curling around her face from the steam, with no doubt my hair is also a curly mess. I get hypnotised for a moment, before there's three knocks on the door.

"We're ready for you!" Valentina's eyes flickered open and turns to me with a slight exhausted smile.

"Shit, it's hot in here." She said.