PAGE TWO

THE FORESEER || ACT 0

⩇⩇:⩇2

          YOU sat there idly, looking at your cup of ... something, it was warm wrapped around your cold palms as voices were barely audible behind the kitchen walls, but you knew you were the subject of the conversation.

     You're wrapped in a blanket and given new clothes, although a bit tacky for your taste you wore it.

     Finally after a long feeling of dread they walked into the living room, the oldest looked at you skeptically, "Alright kid, first of all who are you? where'd you come from." She immediately started the interrogation

     You were just now hit with the realization that saying something as vague as 'you're all in danger we're all gonna die' was a bad impression,

     swallowing down that lump in your throat felt like lumps of vomit but you persevered through that purid taste. "Well... My name is..." you stopped,

     you don't remember.

     "my name... is..." who are you? you can barely grasp the alphabet of your own name, not even the tone.

      you're ████, right?

     Your hand immediately went to clutch your head, why can't you remember, why aren't you allowed to remember?

     As the woman saw this it clicked, "Alright lets forget about that right now, now just what are you? Ill be damned if you're human because last time I checked I owned the only portal there," She tapped her foot;

     "And what's up with the whole Isles being in danger?" The woman continued to ask questions.

     You bounced your leg out of anxiety, you didn't plan this far ahead. shit. you though, trying to hide your panic, "Im... I can see the future!" You immediately blurted out a good excuse,

     "That's just silly." The young girl decided to finally speak up, she's been eyeing you skeptically the whole time.

     You can also admit your explanation was just a bunch of bullshit knitted together, but you cant turn back now, "No no it's true! I can even predict things that happened in your past!"

     They all raised a skeptical brow at you, progressing through this conversation felt like you were just progressing through the grave digging phase, "Ask me anything!" Forget the grave you've already passed on to the next fanfic.

     "Alright then... Who's the person most important to me." The old woman spoke, was she playing with you? the person most important to her is everyone unless she was insinuating them.

     "Raine whispers, Bard coven."

     In a sudden flash a staff was pointed against your neck ready to fire a high level blast. The woman looked at you not with shock, or something like bewilderment, Her expression was almost unreadable but you knew one thing;

     She wouldn't be this merciful with so many eyes watching you both.

     "Eda calm down!" The girl grabbed her shoulder, "They haven't even done anything!" She tried to calm down the witch, but in her eyes were only fury "how do you know that name," she says, "Tell me!"

     "I told you already! I can see the past and future!" You tried to convince her your lie, maybe it was a good lie since it was keeping you from a brutal death.

     The one being called Eda grits her teeth, reluctantly lowering the staff away from your pulse point.

     "From here on out, you are to not leave our sight you hear me?" A finger was jabbed to your chest, all you could do was nod your head—I mean who wouldn't comply after being held at gun point?

     Seriously what have you gotten yourself into?

Editor's note :     Author made the reader insert an 'ugly squid' type character, whatever that means

Editor's note :
     Author made the reader insert an 'ugly squid' type character, whatever that means.