PAGE FOUR

COVENIENT INCOVENTIONS | PART II

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⩇⩇:⩇4

          [Name] sat next to king, who was indulging himself on a morbid looking scoop of icecream. "You're gonna get a brain freeze." [Name] muttered, "Kings can't get frozen brains!" He countered, right before he yelped while holding his skull.

[Name] snorted, "told you so."

     She had her legs crossed with absent attention to the fight, she looked closely at Amity's nape, who beheld a strengthening sticker.

     Anticipating the near end of the duel [name] looked down at king and whistled while looking away, trying to act as normal as possible. She pushed him off the stands and onto a space on the ground enchanted with Eda's magic that almost impaled him—almost.

     "Whoopsie daisy here we go." [name] quickly climbed down the stands and into the arena, "spikes!?" Just in time to hear Luz get baffled at Eda's cheating tactics.

     Lillith poked at the tall spikes which immediately evaporated to her touch, "Really, Edalyn? Cheating? I think this means you lose." The blue haired woman grinned condescendingly.

      Eda quickly turned to [name] for some sort of otherwordly guidance to get her out of the grave she dug for herself.

     [Name] sighed and stepped forward, "You're quite a hypocrite yourself." 

     Lillith raised her eyebrow and had a startled reaction, it looked like [name] just insulted her, her family, and the whole emperor's coven.

     "I beg your pardon? Who do you think you're talking to–", "There's a sort of glyph sticker on your student's nape." The whole room went quiet, Eda grabbed Amity by the arm and ripped off the said sticker. "A power glyph."

     Eda's voiced out, loud enough for the whole stadium to hear.

     Amity staggered back completely terrified as she was overwhelmed by the murmurs and stares of the crowd, she quickly ran away. "Amity! Wait!" Luz ran after her.

     "Haha! Hell yes!" Eda jumped around in mockish triumph, You cheated! Perfect, prissy, Lillith cheated!" She pointed at a flustered, angry Lillith, "Hot dang I love coventions!"

     "I only did it because I knew you would cheat! And how the hell did one of your brats knew anyway!?" Lillith glared at [name] and tried to grab her.

     Eda quickly pulled [name] away, "She has good eyes so what? That's why she's called six eyes. But you still cheated! Welcome down to my level!" Eda continued to mock and annoy.

     "Six eyes! Help me!" King wiggled around when his offerings saved his fall over the spikes, [name] ripped him out of the layers.

     "My offerings!" King cried and [name] rubbed his skull, "I'll get you more offerings." 

     [Name] looked back at the two sisters bickering which was quickly escalating, "yeah we gotta skedaddle." She threw king over her shoulders and dashed out the stadium.

     "I still can't belive some jerk pushed me off the stands!" King complained causing [name] to avert her eyes. "Yeah, what a jerk."

     "Let's get you those offerings you wanted." When she uttered those words, King immediately cheered in glee and pointed to the merchandise stalls, "onward, my chariot!"

     [Name] walked towards to stalls, but an overwhelming sensation of dread overcomes her, she looks around but there was nothing out of place.

     She felt herself being watched, observed even. "Six eyes, look! Tote bags!" King tugged on her hair, [name] looked at the tote bags and bought one for him. "Go find, Luz I'm gonna go to the washroom."

     King nodded and wandered off, but the feeling of dread still hasn't. Speed walking to the bathroom stalls she leaned over the sinks, the room was emp.

     She tried to wash the sweat off her face and groaned, "get your shit together." She looked at her reflection.

     There was a black figure in the corner.

     [Name] quickly turned around with a horrified expression, her heart was pounding in her ears almost deafening. She hyperventilated trying to calm her shaking hands.

     "SHOW YOURSELF YOU FUCK!" She screamed, her voice filled the room but without an answer. The hairs on her neck and arms started to rise, "fuck this."

     [name] quickly reached for the door know but it was jammed shut, she tried twisting it as hard as she can but it couldn't move.

     She heard footsteps walking up to her from behind but refused to turn around, she used all her willpower to not turn around. Getting desperate she started ramming her shoulder against the door.

     "Traitor." A chilled rasp of a voice whispered in her ear.

     This caused her adrenaline to spike and kicked the door open, causing a few people to look at her weirdly.

     [Name] turned around and found no one there, no one at all. The door lock didn't even look broken after kicking it down.

     She stood up and ran away, she met up with Eda, Luz and King, "There you are Six Eyes, guess i can leave you alone by yourself afterall." Eda ruffled [name]'s hair.

     "Okay, now we gotta go before a whole coven team smashes through the windows." Eda quickly nudge them both to the exit.

     "Hey Six eyes, wanna predict how I got away from Lillith?" Eda smirked at [name], "Let me guess... she had a real, snack-attack?" Eda laughed loudly, "you bet!" Luz was confused, "I dont get it..."

     "Hey Eda," Luz looked up, "Do you think I'll ever be a real witch?" She asked, almost pleading to sugarcoat the harsh truth, Eda's nose scrunched up "What? I dont know kid, who's a true witch? Not these spineless buttholes."

     "According to them that means joining a coven, I never joined one and im better than all of them combined! You gotta be your own witch." Those words hit something deep inside Luz, causing her to smile softly.

     "Well said Owl Lady." [Name] praised with her arms crossed and a small smile.

" [Name] praised with her arms crossed and a small smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SIX OF WANDS

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 12 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

MEMORY LANE : The Owl House • READER INSERTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें