Chapter 28

I was surprised when he picked me up. "Let's continue this to your room so you'll be comfortable," Ismael said. I want to make the point that there is still a second round. I can't help but smile from ear to ear. This guy is fucking delicious!

He sat on my bed when we entered the room. He didn't close the door because he was in a hurry. I was sitting on his lap with my thighs wrapped around his waist.

"Move for me, Miss Alvandra," he ordered, to my surprise. I looked at him to make sure I heard correctly. "Move your hips, my lady."

I adjusted my sitting position and held his shoulder. I let his manhood into me, and I saw the spark of happiness in his eyes. I slowly moved my hips, just like he said. I could feel his flesh growing inside me, reaching the height of my belly. Shit. This is crazy. I never thought I would work for my own pleasure.

"Like this, professor?" I asked while staring into his eyes.

"Scratch that, professor. Call me by my name, Miss Alvandra," he mumbled under his breath. I heard his deep breathing with each thrust.

"Then call me by my name too. I never heard you call me by my first name, professor," I mouthed in between my gasps and moans.

"Jothea?"

I felt a sudden blood rush to my heart. I immediately looked away from him. Shit. Shit. I shouldn't have asked him to do that. My heart beat faster because of what he did. It sounds so divine to my ears, like music that I want to listen to forever.

He leans closer to my ears. "Jothea, I like you."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. He is smiling from ear to ear. What the fuck did he say? "I've been holding myself to tell you that; that's why I'm pressing you to guess it."

I was amazed, and in a sudden motion, my tears fell to my cheeks again. It's just a phrase, but why do I feel like it means so much more? How can he say that when I'm off guard?

"I'm becoming useless because I accidentally stepped into your trap. That student-professor relationship you were talking about, I am starting to hope for that," he honestly confessed, making my heart really feel warm. I thought our bodies were heating up enough to warm me, but I would feel more warm because I heard the words I never thought his lips would say.

I feel like my heart will start to burst. How can he tell that as if I weren't here? This was far from what I expected.

He kissed my cheeks to wipe away my tears and even embraced me warmly. I feel his heart beat louder than mine. Is this true? How did this happen? How does Ismael want me?

I cupped his face and stared at him intently. I want to know if what he said was true. How can he like someone like me? Who's very annoying, stubborn, and disobedient?

"What did you say?" It was only now that I had the strength to ask after a few seconds of looking at him.