Chapter 1

" And that's it what are you thought regarding this sir"? The boy presenting the presentation asked with the brightest smile on his face

" And that's it what are you thought regarding this sir"? The boy presenting the presentation asked with the brightest smile on his face. He could have."Do this again. I said in my famous cold tone and slamming the file on the table.

His smile dropped instant and everyone gasped as I rejected the project. " But sir it-" .I cut him of .I said do it again and next time I don't want any kind of mistake. Something is off in your file check it and correct it. He sighed and took his seat .Next I said while the other employee pulled her chair and begain to present her work.

After three hours the meeting was done. "So you guys are going to present this to investors. I pulled my chair and stood up .I want everyone file on my table without any mistake is that clear to everyone? I nodded after hearing "yes sir".

I walked outside the meeting room towards my cabin. " Sir there is some problem in our India's company and we have to be there for emergency meeting with Mr .Rajesh Kumar". Chobe said . "What happened" I asked chobe ." Sir the sale of our India's company going down and there is another meeting in two days. So we have to leave for India tomorrow onward sir. I nodded at chobe word.

" Chobe can you please get me a Cup of coffee " I said." Sure sir " Here is your coffee sir. Thankyou chobe. He just nodded and leave 's the cabin.

After working one hour in my laptop.
My phone started to buzz. " And i definitely know who is calling me this time non stop". And it's is my sweet, overprotective" maa."

"I picked up the call"

Me : Hel-

And she cut me of.

Maa:what maa why are you not picking my phone calls hmm.

Me:I am in meeting maa .

Maa:Now metting is more important than your maa .

Me: No maa you are more important than anything.

Maa: oo!! And when you are coming home Adhu.

Me : I'm coming home maa just give me half an hour.

Me: I have news for you.

Maa: what news!!! Did you find girl for you?? Oo my god "I'm so excited I'm going to tell you papa my adhu find girl for himself oooo ".

" She said in excitement " she knows how to bring my marriage topic.

Me: Maa i didn't find girl for myself. Ook " i sight " i will tell you when I will be home.

Maa: ok

Me : Yes maa .

Maa: ok bye my child love you.come home fast. I'm waiting for you..

Me: ok maa bye love u.

" I hang up the call and set in the car to go to home . I'm Aditya Malhotra a bigger business man.A cold ,rude , arrogant business for workers but have only soft side for my family only."I currently living in America with my family for my company and have many branches in another country too". I don't have any kind of relationship before because I don't have time or you can say I'm not interested, So after 1 week I'm going to India it's look like that I have not gone India like 3,2 years but it's only 7 months , i visited my dadu 's hawali ( Mansion)

" I sighed " I'm quit exited to meet my coolest dadu .

" I reached my home ' I parked my car at parking.

"Maa i home .i said not in my rude and cold voice.

Ooo you came" she kissed my forehead. Go and fresh an up ! Dinner is ready.

Oook " i said.

I entered in my dark bedroom. After freshing my self. I decided to downstairs to have dinner with my family.

Me : hey guys!!!

I said in cool voice.

Janvi: hiii bro

Janvi is my cute little sister said in excitement.

" I sit infront of my parents to have dinner.

Maa: you told me you have some news. Tell

Me : maa I'm going to India for some urgent work and there is some emergency.

Maa: what!! Janvi is also going India for her work and you also going there .

Maa said in sad voice.

Me: maa don't be said we are going there for work and if it is not important then i don't go but it's important.

Papa: let them go darling .they will be
Good there as papa is also there and there is no problem.

Maa: okk!! But you have to take care of yourself, janvi and your dada jii ook.

Me: ok maa

papa : beta when you are going there ?

Me : in this week maybe day after tomorrow. When you are going.

Janvi: I'm going tomorrow Bhai .

Me : what?? Why don't you told me before.

Maa : don't be overprotective adhu .

Me : maa but

Maa: end of the discussion. Eat your food and go to sleep.

We nodded and finished our food. I said good night to papa mummy and janvi and come back to my peaceful room. " I layed down on my bed with some thoughts.

"Idk why but my heart is beating fast"? Thoughts of going to India .It's like something going to happen there . Let's see what going to happen.....

Hey guys i think it's little long chapter but read more chapters to know about the story!! 😁