Chapter 13

Bhai what are you doing here?? Janvi asked in fearful voice concel her hand to Aditya

Mihir and janvi is in shocked seeing Aditya there.

I want to take important files for Ahana that's why I have to come , but leave it what happened to you why you are concerning your hand from me. Aditya said coming towards janvi

You both are doing to tell me what happened here or curd freeze in your mouth speak?? Aditya said in furstating tone because no one is speaking.

Aditya- Janvi cut mihir words

Bhai i just slipped from stairs and i my hand got frustrated that time mihir help me. Janvi said showing her hand to Aditya.

Little did she know that Aditya is going to scold her.

What!!
Princess why don't you take care of yourself ?? You are becoming careless person day by day ?? Aditya shouted going towards janvi

Bhai- janvi said while tears were flowing.

Aditya eyes soften seeing her like this.

It's still hurting Aditya asked in sweet voice janvi while checking up on her .

Janvi nodded

Don't cry like this you are making me cry too ?? Aditya said caressing her cheeks with his rough hand.

Mihir similed seeing both .

Tu kyu smile kar raha ha ghadhe ki thara. Aditya said to mihir.

Kyu ma smile bi nahi kar sakta aab !!

Mane kab kha ki nahi kar sakte!! Aditya said

Stop it Aditya you know what ghadha tu ha ma nahi. Mihir said in frustration tone .

Mihir ke bacche? Aditya said

Sabse phele bacche tere hoge mare nahi .

What?? Aditya work cut off by the little giggled form her sister.

Both of them smiled seeing her giggling.

Ooch !! Janvi said in pain .

Slowly !! Aditya, mihir said in same time.

Sir now it was your turn. Nurse said and went out from there.

It's still paining janvi ?? Doctor asked janvi checking her hand.

Ofcourse it's still paining!! Aditya said instead of janvi .

Shut up Aditya. Mihir said with awkward smile on his face.

Why ?? What was the question ! Don't you guys see she is still in pain. Aditya said in cold voice.

Aditya - Bhai please. Mihir and janvi said in same time.

Doctor smiled seeing Aditya care for janvi .

So Miss . Janvi you had soft tissue damage and have to do plaster of 2 weeks ook ! Doctor said written something on paper.

2 weeks ?? Janvi said in shock.

Yes if you not going to do plaster then it will hurt you more . Mihir said in low voice

Yep dr.mihir is right and don' t force you hand for any work. Dr said and give them medicine paper.

They three went out from cabin and went to orthopaedic room to get plaster.

Nobody is her !! Who will do the plaster now. Aditya said

It's lunch time that why it's ok I will do the plaster. Mihir said
Aditya nodded.