Chapter 5

In Morning

In Morning.

" Ok dadu I'm going to office. I will be home early ok . I said touching dadu's feet.

Okk beta go safely and don't be angry on my employees ok .He said after giving me blessings.

We will see that dadu. If your employee do there work properly then I'm not going to say anything. I said with smirk on my face.

Ook !! Dadu said.
I have to go now dadu take care. I said .

I start to walk towards the main door when janvi shouted " Bhai ".
I turned towards her.

Yes princess there is any problem. I said in sweet voice.

Yes there is a problem. Janvi said.

Ook tell .

Bhai please drop me to the Workhardt hospital. Janvi said

Ooo but you can take drive with you.

No Bhai please I want to go with you please. Janvi said.

Take her with you Aditya not for anything but for her safety take her with you. Dadu said.

Ok come let's go .

After some time later we reached the hospital. I told janvi to take care and if she need any help she can call me any time. I kissed her forehead . She nodded and open the car door and went inside the hospital.

After dropping janvi I went to my company. After i reached there i opened the car door and throw the keys towards my guard to park my car.

I went inside the company. And i was welcome with lots of chit - chat and gossip around me . Maybe I'm looking hot but who care the girls are gold digger and drooling over me and boys are jealous because all girs are looking towards me. Just an trash they are.

Then an old age man come towards me come towards me.

Hello sir, I'm Mr khurana the manager. He said with fake smile.

Is this is a hotel or office I shout.
Why all of you standing here go and do your work .i said in loud cold voice. " Yes sir"

I smirk after hearing there fearful voice.i liked it .

So Mr. Khurana you can also go i will manage my self ook . I said in my cold voice

But sir- I cut him off by saying. You are deaf can't you understand what I'm saying.

Ook sir he went from there.

I started to check the floors .
After checking 1 floor I went towards second floor. I entered in lift and my phone beeped . I was checking my email when the lift door open . I started to walk outside but a small and soft think bumped into me .

But it was not a thing it is a beautiful girl .what I'm thinking.

I hold her waist to protect her from falling down.