Chapter 8

Next Morning

Next Morning

"After we are done with our breakfast,me and janvi took dadu blessings and straight went towards my car"

Today's is your last day khurana be prepared . I thought while driving the car.

After 30 min we reached hospital.

Bye princess take care hmm. I said in low voice.

Bhai is there any problem you kind look tenced. Janvi Said

No !!no I'm tired and have work pressure nothing more. I said with fake smile but in inside there is urg to burn that khurana.

Ook Bhai please take care and don't stress yourself ok love you bye. She said with cute little smile on her face.

Ook bye . I kissed her forehead and went from there.

After 20 minutes

"I reached my company and throw my keys towards the guard to park my car."

I went inside the company and press lift button to second floor to meet Ahana.

I went towards her cabin all of employees are staring me like I'm some evil.

I knock her cabin door, i didn't knock anyone cabin door like this but she is something that I want to give everything to her .

"Come in" a sweet voice come from inside.

I entered in her cabin.
"
Good morning sir". She standup from her seat after seeing me there .

"She is looking so beautiful in her red anarkali dress. She is like angel to me. I thought in my mind leave it for today Aditya. I come out from my dream land hearing her voice.

"Sir you don't have to knock the door. She said in her cute little low voice".

"Hmm Ahana come to my cabin in 5 min and bring xxx file it's very important and don't tell khurana about the file ook" . I said in cool voice as much I can .

Ook sir , she said

"After listening her i went towards my cabin after entering there i throw my blazer on couch and sit on my chair".

After 3 min Ahana come in my cabin.

Sir your file and coffee. She said

Thankyou Ahana. I said

Did khurana come today. I asked her.

Yes sir just a minute ago I saw Mr . Khurana going towards his cabin. She said

Ok Ahana can you call Mr . Khurana here and bring a glass of water. I said

Yes sir wait a minute. She said.

5 min of waiting khurana I drink my coffee. Ahana make tasty coffee

Mr.khurana : Good morning sir. Why did you call me here.