Chapter 10

It was 5: 45 I was waiting for Aditya to come

It was 5: 45 I was waiting for Aditya to come. I'm looking good in this dress and sandals. I thought looking myself in mirror.

" Sandals " in Mall i liked these sandals but i don't want Aditya to think that I'm creepy or I don't have anything at home so I just dropped the idea of buying these, but Aditya give me same sandals as a gift .

"If mummy is here right now she will be happy to see me in this beautiful dress, but she is not here even Papa is also not here. Since papa is gone hospital i just not interested in this party think i don't want to meet any new person. I sighed heavely, my thoughts are broken by car's horn.
I think Aditya is here ."

I went out of the house lock the main door and went towards the car. Asap i reached there i opened the car door. I was mesmerized by the Beauty of Aditya. He is looking so handsome. His Venus hand , his voice , black suit he is going to kill me some days. Black suits him .

Hi ' I said

Hlo . He said,his voice litterly give me goosebumps.

The whole ride was silent asap we reached the Venus . He parked the care and opened the door for me . Why he is doing so much for me. I'm not even his type.

I was feeling so nervous because of new people and the media is also taking our pic but Aditya bodyguards protect us for them and I'm thankful for that .

" We went inside after some time one of old couple great us i also said hlo to them. But the next thing they said give me another shock.

"You both look so good together. They said ".

Soor but she is my personal assistant. Aditya said I was disappointed by his answer but that is true. I was feeling hurt but truth can't be changed. I sighed.

"Aditya went to bar to have drinks I was there with the sweet couple."

After some time Aditya come towards me .

Ahana I'm not feeling well i have to go home i already booked cab for you and if you need anything please call me and my bodyguard are also here . So don't worry ook . Aditya said.

"I nodded at him and he went outside of the venue. What happened to him suddenly. Should I help him to reach home . But what if he thinks that I was involving in his privacy. What to do. "

"Hlo mam" , one of waiter called me out .

Yes , I said

Mam that sir is with you. The waiter said pointing towards Aditya .

Yes he is with me, why what happened??? I said.

Sir forgot his phone on bar counter so please can you give his this phone.
He said

Yes sure.

I took the phone and went out running to give Aditya to his mobile but he is gone so I thought to follow him by cab which he booked for me .