𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Yoongi : I've called the police
Employee: Sir, please I'm sorry, forgive me,I needed money.
Yoongi : You should be happy, I called police, what if I had handled you? You dont even know what would happened then.
Mr.jung : Sir,police is here.

Yoongi's pov
Is this any coincidence?  She is again!  I dont understand Everytime I see her my mind stops for a moment. She is pretty,isn’t she? Wow... don't come infront of me miss police officer or I'll make you mine.

Mirah: oh what a coincidence Mr.Min!
Yoongi : hi(forwards hand for a handshake)
Mirah: uhmm I'm sorry but I dont shake hands with any man,it's haram for me.
Yoongi : Oh, I see. You are religious, because I know many muslim people's who don’t care about such things.
Mirah: It's their perspective. Not everyone are same,for me my Allah's rules are before anything. Shihab take the culprit for investigation.
Shihab: yes.
Mirah: Mr.Min I've something to ask you about him.
Yoongi : sure.

........

Jin: hi.
Maisha: wallahi if you scare me next time, I'll give you wrong medicine.
Jin: for that I will not be here,I'll go tomorrow.
Maisha: Alhamdulillah.
Jin: yahh why you speak in Arabian, why do you speak then? Did I use any korean? What is that mean which you said?
Maisha: First I know a little arabian,second Alhamdulillah means saying thanks to Allah because of satisfaction, understand?
Jin: It means you are happy that I am leaving?  Don't you feel bad?
Maisha : why would I?  Shouldn’t I be happy, a patient is fine?
Jin: hey I googled that muslim aren’t forced to wear that you know.. What is that...
Maisha: niqab.
Jin: yeah,you don't need that.
Maisha: I prefer niqab,it makes me feel proud and confident, you’ll not understand.
Jin :whatever,  did that lady cop sent my things,I don't even have a phone,I used your friend's phone.
Maisha : Are you fool? How your belongings supposed to be fine? You should be grateful that you are alive,otherwise who survive in plane crash.
Jin: You'll not understand I had her pic.
Maisha: Who's?
Jin: my girlfriend!  I definitely loved her so much,I thought we will get married and have kids. (Sighs) but she broke my dreams, only I was watching that dream,what a fool I was...
Maisha: why do you still want to see her? When she hurted you! Hey you ok?
(Jin starts sobbing)
Jin: You must be thinking what a weak man! He is crying. But I miss her.
Maisha: No crying dont make someone weak. But you may have loved her so much right? But forget the pain she gave you Allah said if someone or something hurting you, you must give up on them. Don't keep resentment in your heart, forgive her.
Jin: Wow your Allah says good thing! But It's ok, it doesn’t matter, I'll commit suicide anyway.
Maisha: Naujubillah!
Jin: what is that again?
Maisha: How can you think such things?  Ya Allah this man looks so happy but he is totally broken,may Allah give you some hope. They are right who says the person who laughs most, hides deepest pain in heart. I am feeling to cry now,please don't say anything.

Jin's pov

I can't read those eyes,something they are emotional, sometimes angry again happy and next moment they gives a scolding look.But they are the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Even Eunji didnt had such expressive eyes,and now it feels her eyes were made of stone.

Maisha: hey! Where are you lost? Go,I've my  Maghrib Salat,you’ve made me emotional.
Jin: What is salat?
Maisha : prayer of muslims.
Jin: oh... Ok I'll get going but I will come again, bye.

..........

Yoongi's pov

Dubai is a city, I really enjoy. They says Muslims are very attentive to their religion but sorry I can't see.Now as I am sitting here on this club, I'm sure any slut will come to throw her on me,women are so cheap. They can do anything for money,only one woman my mother was a saint lady. Suddenly I heard a waiter to scream
'' boss, police! "  police again? Maybe polices are glued in my fate,fuck!
This is an illegal club of course many illegal deals happen here, I don't want to get into any problem but I again encountered with her!  Fuck! I dont want to ruin my image, atlest infront of her I dont know why?

Mirah: Mr. Min! You?