𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

'' yes, it's me, Your dear cousin sister Taima, how are you babes? We haven't met for a long time? I heard you were busy. Busy with a handsome guy? Aren't you a pious woman? Where is your so called piousness?? ''

Maisha : Jin can we do others shoppings at next weekend?
Jin: um...It's fine we already bought enough and now I have understand the system and Thanks, I'll not bother you about this anymore.
Maisha : It's ok.
Taima: Hey... Handsome guy! Won't you introduce you to me? I'm your girlfriend's family.
Maisha : Astagfirullah... What did you said?
Jin: sorry miss but we are just friends and umm yeah colleagues.
Maisha : I dont need to explain her so you go Jin or I'll not talk with you.
Taima : Oh come on, I dont mind if you date a non Muslim... I'm modern.
Maisha : You are stupid, who don't lead life according to Islam despite of being a one.
Taima: What do you think covering your face make you Muslim? Huh.. Aren't you doing it to hide your ugly face?
Jin: Now you are disrespecting her and if you are her cousin then why you are in this getup? I thought all muslim girl dressup like Maisha and Mirah.
Taima: You are definitely a brat! Insulting me? I'm quite because you are handsome!
Jin: I'm not saying more because you are my friend's cousin.
Taima: Is she allowed to be friend with Na mehram?? First that Fahim now you...
Maisha: Didn't I said I dont need to explain you anything? Jin, I'm going, you want to talk with her? Then talk.
Jin : wait, I'm coming.
Taima: well last thing you need to know is I'm joining that hospital where you work. And I'll also try to flirt with mr.handsome as you are just a friend of my dear sister.

........

Maisha : Thanks for taking my side.
Jin: ofcorse I'll, after-all I dont know her.
Maisha: huh...even my parents never favoured me infront of her.
Jin: huh?
Maisha: That's a long story I'll tell you another day.
Jin: should I come until you reach home?
Maisha: I'll manage.
Jin: one thing last, what is na mehram?
Maisha: Na mehram means that man with whom muslim woman can't get touched or show their heir.
Jin: Oh... That means I am in a good distance, I hope I haven’t disturbed your religion believe. I dont want to do anything which will hurt you or your reputation.
Maisha : hmm..dont take her seriously.
Jin: Isn't she Muslim too? Why she had open hair and not wearing this which you wear.
Maisha: Burkha?
Jin: Yeah that's it called.

(Maishs smiles)

Maisha: It's not necessary that everyone will come to right way,even I can't say I am a proper muslim or not...Maybe Allah is not  pleased with my prayers.. Who knows?  About her I'll say may Allah give some hidayat to her.

Jin: what is hidayat?

Maisha : Hidayat means right path of life, the way we should live.

Jin: Can you ask your Allah to give me that too?

Maisha got silent and stares at him
for a moment

Maisha : ah..I'll go home for now.
Jin: Hey you didn’t answer me!

........

Mirah: Can I  see these files?
Girl :  You are not allowed to see our personal informations.
Mirah: But Mr.Min gave me permission. Let me see.

She tries to take files but the girl move away a little as if she dont want Mirah to see those documents.

Mirah: Suspicious!
Mr.Jung : miss khan, these are old files, she is just throwing them out. Go Rima go throw them, I'm sure they are of no use.

Mirah: If they are of no use, I'll throw them once I get to see them.

Mr. Jung: I'm most trustworthy person of Yoongi sir,you can trust me.

Yoongi : what's happening here?
Mr.jung: ahh nothing so important, sir.
Yoongi : well you guys can go home now,if it was not important I would have never called you at holiday.