𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Yoongi : You are telling again you are falling for a woman's word,such  a fool you are!
Jin: I'm not falling but isn't she right maybe I've someone else written on my fate!  I shouldn’t die, right?
Yoongi : It's your wish  wether you want to die or not,but dont fall for anyone again,women can only be a toy for money,they can't be anything else.
Jin: I think you were really hurted by any woman that's why you are like this.
Yoongi : Forget about me,what about you? You are recently dumped by your girlfriend, Don't you have shame,she left you because of your clumsiness!

(Jin lowers his head becoming sad)

Yoongi : Oh shit...I..I..
Jin: It's ok you don't need to say sorry when you are not really sorry, thanks for accompanying me, you are right nobody wants me because of my clumsiness.
Yoongi : I didn’t want to say that.
Jin: It's fine,I'm going bye.
Yoongi : Wait,give me your phone,save my number, if you need help,you can Contact me.
Jin: Hmm....I'll taking your number  you can also call me if you need anything, I'll do anything really. You are my only friend here so I'll do whatever you say.
(Yoongi smiles)

.......

Yoongi's pov
The day was good,I don't know why I helped him,I'm not kind but he is alone,a broken fool guy who falls for someone words easily, but the world is standing on lies and frauds,maybe I dont want a innocent person to suffer atleast when he is already suffering a lot.(lights his cigarette and start smoking)

[On the otherside]

Mirah: Ya Allah these days people are smoking on roads,I hate it's smell and it's haram, I dont understand how can muslims have this,when they clearly know Allah has said not to drink alcohol or have cigarette! 
Man1: why do you care?  Is the road yours?
Man2: we will have cigarettes wherever we want.
Mirah: Do you want to have cigarettes in jail?
Man1: why will we be in jail?
Mirah: It's a public place so you can't smoke here...
Man2: who will call a police?  You.. Haahha..a woman! A week woman!
Mirah: (smirks) I am  Inspector Mirah khan, how dare you to underestimate a woman?  I'll let you show what a woman can do in jail,let's go(she handcuffs them)
Man1: sorry mam please leave us.
Mirah: Don't worry you’ll be punished with fines maybe but I hope it will open your brains!

.........

Maisha was buying her groceries and someone came from backside...

''Hi''
Maisha : Wallahi...you! You want to kill me right?
Jin: No,why would I?  Do I look a murderer?
Maisha : Can't you come from forth?
Jin: It's cute too see you startled, though I can't see your face but that expression on you eyes are funny!
Anyways don't you think we are connected?  I mean see how we meet every time?
Maisha: please move a side,I want to buy my groceries and go home.
Jin : You are so bad!(pouts)
Maisha: I told you to see a brain doctor.
Jin: Everyone hates me (fake sobs)
Maisha :(smiles a little)  You are really good at joking, but I don't have time for this.
Jin: You can talk with everyone except me,right? I saw how you were talking with that old lady earlier.
Maisha : She was a lady and you are a man.
Jin: so what? As if I haven’t googled it? You can talk with me atleast.
Maisha : You really google everything?
Jin: I try to understand you.
Maisha: why?
Jin: Because all you do is foreign to me, I love to explore it.
Maisha:(smiles) I understand.
Jin: Didn't you just smiled? Ah...I wish I could see it!
Maisha : That's impossible for you Seokjin!
Jin: You called my name? Omg... Wooo hooo...are we friends now?
Maisha : think whatever you want...
Jin: umm how many people lives with you?
Maisha : I live alone here,but I have my uncle in this city but I dont stay with them. My family is in my country.
Jin: Where are you from?
Maisha: Bangladesh!  A really close country of your country but you may don't know.
Jin: I know,I was a pilot,why wouldn’t I know? Ahhh...those days were so good,flying on sky feels so amazing, I still remember my first flight!
Maisha: If you love your job that much why don’t you go back?
Jin : I'm confused in life what should I do or what shouldn’t I do?
Maisha: Do not lose hopes,life is more beautiful than you think..when I am in any problem I leave everything to Allah and that's how I never feel confused or depressed.
Jin: really?  Ask your Allah yo help me!
Maisha: (smiles) I'll.
Maisha's pov

If he is interested in Islam, who am I to stop? Maybe Allah has sent him here for any reason, the way he was alive after a big accident, It's definitely Allah's wish! And if I  can let anyone know about truth of life, about Islam... What can be more graceful for me than it?

Maisha: SUBHAANA ALLAHI WA BEHAMDIHI, ASTAGFIRULLAH WA ATUBU ILAIHI.
Jin: what does it mean?
Maisha : It means" All Glory to Allah,I begin with praising Allah,I beg forgiveness to Allah and turn to my Allah in repentance. "  If we need to ask something from Allah we praise in the name of Allah and ask forgiveness..
Jin: that sounds cool,anyway what did you ask your Allah?
Maisha: To solve your problems and show you the right path.
Jin: Thanks, I'll get going.. See you soon! You will never know when I will come again,but I'll come soon!  After-all you are an interesting matter for me.