𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Yoongi : whom are you chatting with being so happy? 

Mirah: am I supposed to tell you?

Yoongi : You are my employee right now so yes.

Mirah: I'm not. Anyways I've got something suspicious.

Yoongi : what?

Mirah : Don't you think mr.jung as suspect?  I mean how and why he reaches everywhere and interrupt when we try to investigate.

Yoongi : But he is working for my father since I was child, after my father's death he is handling everything.

Mirah: I see, anyways I got some samples and materials for testing, I'm telling you, you’ll not tell anyone about this, even mr.jung didn’t notice.

Yoongi : ok.

Mirah: good to see you are being obedient huh..

Yoongi : only for you ma cherie.

..........

'' And what is worldly life except enjoyment of delusion ''
[Quran 57-20]

'' And your lord says, call upon me I'll respond to you''
[Quran 40-60]

" And whoever puts all his trust in Allah, he will be enough for him "
[Quran 65-1]

"Indeed Allah defend those who have believed "
[Quran 22-38]

" He knows what is in every heart"
[Quran 67-1]

Maisha's pov

These ayats really soothes my mind,huh what a hectic day it was.

(Call rings)

Maisha: Assalamualaikum maa.
Mrs.ashraf: Walaikumussalam.
Maisha: how are you?
Mrs.ashraf: good, I've called you to tell your father is looking for a nice man to marry you off, can you talk to him?  I'll give you his number  facebook, email.

Maisha: wait wait.. When you guys prepared this? And who is that guy? How can I marry someone randomly like this?

Mrs.ashraf: Because your parents  want... And he is your father's friend so it's fine and you are 25!  When will you get married?

Maisha: Doesn't my happiness matters?  Ok I'll talk to him if you say but decision will be mine.

Mrs. ashraf : But your father gave them words.

Maisha : without asking me? Don't you know it will be haram to marry me off without my will. But ok I'll talk with that guy because it's normal for you to do things without my will.

Mrs. Ashraf: we want your betterment.

Maisha : I know.
(Cuts call)

Maisha's pov

All the decisions they took only gave me pains, atleast I dont want my marriage life to be a hell, Ya allah my rab please whoever my future husband will be please give him some mercy in his heart for me.

(Smirks) I'll talk but not with my email or number... Let's open a Facebook account who knows he is pervert or not?

......

Jin's pov

I'm going to move in tomorrow wow so excited.. But why am I so happy?  I dont know but why I'm clinging to her? She is precious because she is different, all the girl should be like this haha devoted to her future husband whom she don't even know... Crazy girl...but I like it.. Umm wait I took a picture tomorrow , I know she'll be mad if she knew but what can I do her appearance make me happy, let me see..

(Imagine this)

Why you are so beautiful even I didn’t see you but still I can say that your beauty is incompitable, I shouldn’t be like this but how to control these feelings? Did I feel for Eunji like this?  For her

Why you are so beautiful even I didn’t see you but still I can say that your beauty is incompitable, I shouldn’t be like this but how to control these feelings? Did I feel for Eunji like this?  For her... I may have loved her face first then I became loyal to her... But she never was... Now I hate her... Actually I've forgotten her...I want to live... live happily.. with passion and happiness.. Why will I die for that woman? She must be having fun, I'm also! I'm happy with my vacation life here and soon I'll return to my sky... to fly..and it's my promise to myself and you...miss maisha.. Ani... Maisha sounds better. (Smiles)

..........

Mirah: Did you heard a new neighbour shifted in our Down floor?
Maisha: no why?
Mirah: land owner was saying, I saw some girls drooling over that guy but I  didn’t saw him.
Maisha: These girls are really something.. Haha
Mirah: Let's go now mr.kim must be waiting.
Maisha : oh yeah.
........

Maisha: what are you doing here?
Jin: Is this what you say when you see someone?  Bad manners! you should say Assalamualaikum.

(Mirah try to control her laugh)

Maisha : sorry but I really can't deal with you.
Jin: I live here!
Maisha : what?
Mirah: so the new guy is you? Ah...Yoongi must have sent you, now I see why he knows my address
Maisha: what connection mr.min has with him?
Jin: we get along and hang out sometimes, he don't admit but I know he find me cool and trustworthy, so he don't refuse whatever I say.
Mirah : really?  Can you tell him not to bother me?
Jin: He will not listen this. Anyways the place is quite good.
Maisha: now let's go to any cafe and discuss the matter.

.........

Mirah: Why hospital authority is not doing anything?
Jin: I think it's their own did, not researchers are responsible maybe they are forced!
Mirah: Then we should collect information without their knowing.
Maisha: yes because board members and directors are really powerful, if they get to know we will be in trouble.
Mirah: I'll go now and give these medicines to me,I have trustable places to check them.
Maisha : thanks a lot.
Mirah: You're welcome but it's my duty to stop any crime. (She leaves)
Jin: Let's go to hospital.
Maisha: wait! I.. I...n..need a help!
Jin: what?

........

Jin: so you are telling me your parents want you to get married!
Maisha: which parents don't want?
Jin: I dont have,so I dont know.
Maisha:sorry..
Jin: why sorry? Anyway now you want to test if the guy is ok or not? So you opened a Facebook id named laila... What kind of name this is?
Maisha: It's attractive for men,let's see if he is a pervert or not.
Jin: but why you want me to talk with him?
Maisha: because if I say Afiya or Fahim they'll scream at whole hospital, you know them right? You seems to be more trustworthy person who can keep it Secret.
Jin: But what I'll get?
Maisha: what do you want?
Jin: umm I'll keep it pending and ask you when I will want ok?
Maisha: ok.
Jin: now give me password, let me log in first.(he takes out phone)
Maisha: oww your profile picture, Is she your ex?
Jin: what the fuck? Why didn’t I change it?
Maisha: do not use cursing word it's haram.
Jin: but I'm non muslim, still I'll try to not curse at least infront of you.and yeah she was... Anyway I haven’t used this app for ages so I didn’t change it,I'll change.. See it's now my picture... World wide handsome guy's... Haha..
Maisha : why are you explaining me? Did I ask? Take it the password is here and also his account .I'm going.
Jin: hey..listen... (She leaves)..actually why was I explaining?  I dont know what's wrong with me?