Chaos Unleashed

As the train rumbled onward, Taehyung felt a sudden thirst creep upon him, prompting him to turn to Jungkook with a smile. "I'm going to grab a drink. Be right back."

But Jungkook's response was quick, almost too quick. "Wait, Taehyung. We're close to the next stop. You can get a drink there."

Taehyung chuckled, brushing off Jungkook's attempt to dissuade him. "It's no trouble, Jungkook. I'll be back in a jiffy."

Before Jungkook could protest further, Taehyung rose from his seat, his footsteps echoing through the carriage as he made his way towards the bar. But just as he reached the end of the carriage, the train jolted to a sudden stop, sending Taehyung stumbling forward.

Confusion rippled through the carriage as passengers exchanged worried glances, their murmurs growing louder with each passing moment. Taehyung's heart raced with unease as he glanced out the window, only to find themselves in the middle of nowhere, far from any station or sign of civilization.

Before anyone could make sense of the situation, a young man stood up from his seat with an exasperated sigh, his voice dripping with disdain. "God, You Rich snobs disgust me. I couldn't bear another second with hearing your voices."

Taehyung's blood ran cold as the man produced a gun from his pocket, the weapon gleaming ominously in the dim light of the carriage. Panic surged through him as he realized the gravity of the situation, his mind reeling with fear and uncertainty.

He slowly crept back to his chair, where he found Jungkook who looked like he had just seen a ghost.

Instinctively, the elder wrapped his arms around Taehyung, shielding him from harm as they both ducked down in their seats. The sound of glass shattering echoed through the carriage as the hijacker fired a shot into the roof, sending shards of glass raining down upon the terrified passengers.

Amidst the chaos, Taehyung's fingers fumbled for his phone, his heart pounding in his chest as he desperately typed out a message to his brother Evan. "Tell Angela she can have Tannie."

Just as he hit the send button, the hijackers' demands rang out through the carriage, their voices commanding everyone to throw their phones into the aisle. With a sinking feeling in his stomach, Taehyung reluctantly obeyed, his hands trembling as he relinquished his only lifeline to the outside world.

As the train fell into an eerie silence, Taehyung's thoughts raced with fear and uncertainty. Trapped in the clutches of unknown assailants, he could only pray for a miracle to guide them through the darkness that lay ahead.

As the hijackers collected the phones from the long aisle, their demands grew more menacing with each passing moment. "Throw everything of value into the aisle! Now! Your watches, Jewellery, wallets! EVERYTHING!"

A wave of panic swept through the carriage as passengers scrambled to comply, their hands shaking as they relinquished their wallets, jewellery, and other possessions. Taehyung's heart pounded in his chest as he watched the chaos unfold, his mind racing with fear and uncertainty.

Relinquishing his own prized possession with a heavy heart, especially when he had to take off the pair of earing his mother bought him just for this occasion.

But amidst the frenzy, one man in a sharp suit stood up, his eyes blazing with defiance as he attempted to be a hero. "I won't let you bully us like this! We won't give in to your demands!"

The hijackers turned their attention towards the defiant passenger, their expressions darkening with anger. Before anyone could react, one of the assailants pulled out his own gun and shot the back of his head, sending him crashing to the floor in a heap.

Collective gasps and screams of horror echoed through the carriage as the man lay motionless on the ground, blood trickling from the wound on his head. Taehyung felt tears welling up in his eyes as he realized the gravity of their situation, his hands trembling with fear as he clutched onto Jungkook for support. Bile rising up within him, but he refused to give these brutes the satisfaction of seeing him like that.

In the midst of the chaos, Taehyung couldn't help but berate himself for not heeding his older brother's warnings. If only he had listened to Evan's concerns and stayed off the train, perhaps he wouldn't be in this nightmare scenario.

Silently, Taehyung cursed himself for his own ambitions, wishing he could turn back time and undo the decisions that led him to be stuck in this moment of terror. But as the hijackers continued to assert their dominance, Taehyung knew that there was no turning back now.

With a heavy heart, Taehyung vowed to stay strong and keep his wits about him, knowing that survival depended on his ability to navigate the treacherous waters that lay ahead.

Taehyung clung to the faint glimmer of hope that him and Jungkook would emerge from this ordeal unscathed, their spirits unbroken by the trials they faced. The assailants had already killed one of the passengers, he could only hope that him and Jungkook would be able to get out of the situation scot-free.