The End

Taehyung recoiled in horror, his mind reeling from the revelation of Jungkook's twisted obsession. He had never imagined that the boy he had once known could Harbour such darkness within him, the depths of his rage and resentment bubbling to the surface in a torrent of madness.

As Jungkook's words echoed through the carriage, Taehyung felt a chill run down his spine, a sense of dread settling in the pit of his stomach as he realized the true extent of Jungkook's deranged fixation. And as the reality of their situation sank in, Taehyung knew that they were truly at the mercy of a madman, his heart pounding in his chest as he braced himself for whatever horrors lay ahead.

As Jungkook's chilling words hung in the air, the tension inside the train carriage was palpable, thick with fear and uncertainty. Taehyung's heart pounded in his chest, his mind reeling from the magnitude of their situation, while Justin, the lead captor, watched Jungkook with a mixture of amusement and disdain.

But their tense silence was interrupted by the crackle of the radio, the voice of the investigator cutting through the silence like a knife. Jungkook's eyes gleamed with malicious excitement as he snatched the radio from Justin's outstretched hand, a maniacal smile twisting his lips as he brought it to his mouth.

"Good evening, Mr. Nash," Jungkook's voice dripped with venom as he addressed the investigator. "This is Jeongguk, the head of this operation, and this is how things are going to go from now on."

"We are going to release these pathetic excuse of people, and stay with only one hostage, while one of you leeches stand on the halfway mark with the money. Then after every hostage but the one is free, your parasite is going to come into the carriage with the money and the keys to the helicopter, then we'll send him back out, caspisci?"

Taehyung's heart sank as he listened to Jungkook's cold, calculated words, the weight of their reality settling in his chest like a lead weight. They were truly at the mercy of a madman, his mind racing as he tried to comprehend the gravity of their situation.

Jungkook outlined their demands with chilling precision, his voice echoing through the carriage with a sense of authority that sent shivers down Taehyung's spine. They were going to release all the hostages but one, using them as leverage to ensure the safe delivery of the ransom money.

The investigator's voice crackled through the radio once more, his tone resigned as he agreed to Jungkook's terms. Taehyung's heart sank at the realization that their fate now rested in the hands of their captors, their lives hanging in the balance as they awaited their fate.

Justin pushed open one of the curtains and confirmed that one of the police officers was indeed standing at the halfway mark with a bag.

And that set the plan into motion, Taehyung watched in relief as the hostages were released one by one, their faces pale and drawn with fear. His heart ached at the sight of their terror, a sense of helplessness washing over him as he longed to reach out and offer them comfort, but he couldn't even bring himself to move.

He was paralyzed by pain and fear.

"You!" Jungkook pointed to one of the passengers who was waiting to exit the carriage. The man slowly turned to Jungkook; shivering is pure fear for his life.

"Take him with you," He pointed to Taehyung who was struggling to stand up. "I'll come back for him once everything is settles down." He smiled sinisterly, before he kissed Taehyung on the forehead.

"Be a good boy while you wait, Taehyungie." Jungkook whispered, but it sounded more like a warning.

And then, in a moment that felt like an eternity, the captors released the final hostage, Taehyung, curled up in the arms of a middle-aged man.

Their battered and bruised bodies emerging from the carriage with a sense of relief that was almost palpable.

The Kim brothers' hearts soared as they caught sight of their baby brother being carried out by one of the passengers, tears streaming down their faces as they rushed towards the two.

Evan scooped Taehyung into his arms as the entire Kim Family wrapped their arms around him and Taehyung in a desperate embrace.

As the Kim family embraced their younger and the hostages were rushed to urgent care, a tense silence settled over the scene, the air thick with anticipation and fear. Inside the carriage, only the captors, Jungkook, and Sergeant Wilson remained, their eyes locked in a deadly standoff that seemed to stretch on for eternity.

Outside, the police officers stood poised for action, their weapons drawn as they prepared to breach the train and bring an end to the harrowing ordeal. But before they could make their move, a deafening explosion ripped through the air, sending shockwaves reverberating through the train station.

The ground trembled beneath their feet as flames erupted from the carriage, billowing smoke and debris into the air with a force that seemed to defy gravity. Panic rippled through the crowd as screams filled the air, chaos descending upon the scene in a matter of seconds.

The police officers were thrown backward by the force of the blast, their bodies crashing to the ground as they scrambled to take cover from the onslaught. Investigator Nash was knocked off his feet, his body propelled forward by the sheer force of the explosion as he tumbled to the ground in a daze.

The scene was one of utter devastation, the train engulfed in flames as emergency responders rushed to the scene, their sirens wailing in the distance. The air was thick with smoke and ash, the acrid smell of burning filling the nostrils as they worked frantically to contain the inferno.

The crowed was forced to watch as the firefighters rushed to stop the fire. Not only on the carriage, but to also stop it from spreading.

And the Kim Family just watched justice get snatched from them along with the former hostages and their families.