13

(Last episode for the season so means last chapter until season 3 :D)

Maia got up from the park bench, she hadn't realized that hour had past. They had already opened, and she quickly ran over to the restaurant.

Maia had time to change into her fancy attire, since she would be reviewing this restaurant as per Carmys request. She smiled weakly as she thought of Carmy then stopped when she thought of Sydney's conversation.

She did feel like she was taking him away a little bit from the restaurant, but Carmy is an adult. And he knew the restaurant better than anyone else... or so she thought. So he wouldn't let time sleep away from him like that.

Even though they were dating she knew he was adult enough to time manage better.

By the time she got to the restaurant, Natalie greeted her at the door.

"Oh my god, wow. You look so beautiful in that dress, you know that matches Carmys eyes right?"

Maia nodded and laughed as Natalie examined her whole body. She playfully spun around, and followed Natalie to the special table she reserved for her and Carmy if he ever wanted to sit down.

It was the closest to the kitchen, Natalie knew Carmy would be peeking his head in and out of the kitchen whenever he got the chance. Sydney and Marcus too.

She sat down at the table and she was in awe at the place. She remembered seeing all these drawings in Carmy and Sydney's notebooks. It looked even more beautiful in person as it came to life.

"Enjoy your time Maia, I'll let the chefs know you're here."

Natalie walked back up to the host stand, and Maia felt bad that she had to take her place. Maia was supposed to be hosting tonight, but she did have to make another review especially since the hospital was making her pay more because of her mother's incident. Turns out she would have to make another post this month after all.

Maia waited, and looked around the restaurant. She saw all familiar faces around, and saw Carmys uncle looking over at her from across the room. She raised her glass of water and he raised his drink with a half smile.

They both took a sip of their drinks and Maia turns back to face the wall. Richie makes his way around to Maia and she gets up and he hugs her and laughs.

"Oh my gosh, you look so beautiful today princess Maia. WOW, Carmy isn't going to be able to take his eyes off you girl."

Maia blushes and they let go of the hug.

"Have you had a chance to look over the menu yet?"

"I have not, but I will take a water refill."

"Water refill coming up, hey. Don't go anywhere, I'm sure Carmy is on his way as we speak."

"Hey, Richie. You know that Carmy loves you right?"

He nods his head sweetly something Maia didn't know he could do.

"And I love him too, and I know he loves you the most though. Man, that boy is love struck, I've never seen him this happy in awhile."

Maia giggles as he blows a kiss at her and goes inside the kitchen.

Carmy is stressed inside the kitchen, but he wasn't going to lose his cool.

Richie walks over to Sydney and Marcus to tell them that Maia had arrived, but the both of them were too busy right now to greet her. In fact they were too busy to go greet their own families.

Richie then walks over to Carmy who was covering for Josh.

"Hey cousin, Maia is over on 31."

"Okay."